Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clen cycle - 7 questions.

In week 2 u don't drop the dose back to 20

Yup, You have to keep upping the dose of clen as your body gets used to it. The only way to refresh the receptors is to take some time off. That is why many guys 2 clen for 2 weeks on and off for however long that they want. Just start with a low dose again when you restart it. You are doing 2 week cycles with 2 week breaks. To maximize fat-loss during the off weeks it is important to run a potent thermogenic so you maintain your results. I prefer running adderllin as it works on a different receptor than an ECA stack which works on the same receptor as clen.

. A typical cycle for Clenbuterol might be 3 weeks, with the daily amounts being 40/40/40/60/60/60/80/80/80/100/100/100/80/80/80/60/60/60/40/40/40 µg/day. Then stopping for three weeks and recommencing.

That's kinda old school. Stick with 2 weeks and when you say get to 100 or 120 stay on that the rest of the 2 weeks

Lartinos is correct. You need to build up the dose and I wouldn't run Ephed and Clen together. I have found Clen to work well for me using this protocol.

2 weeks on 2 weeks off (off week run ECA)

ECA has been shown to be as or even MORE suppressive to b2 receptors than Clenbuterol, which is why this entire strategy has been dispelled many times over. Simply run Ketotifen while on, and you are able to achieve optimal duration on Clen which peaks in activity after week four, allowing athletes to engage in a total body recomp rather than hoping a two week off window will recharge and refresh their b2's.

Top Bottom