Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clen cycle - 7 questions.

iTestosterone1

I have 30ML of liquid clen and also 50 tabs of 30MG ephedrine.

Was going to do a cutting cycle of clen and also use the EC stack but i have a few Q's first on the clen.

1 How long should/or can a clen cycle be? I know its 2 weeks on/2 weeks off but can that be continous over a 14 week period, so 7 cycles of clen all up?

2 Should i use the EC stack on the same time as clen or should i use it on my OFF weeks?

3- What is a good dosing for a first time clen user, i was thinking:

Week 1 - 40mcg
Week 2 - 40mcg
Week 3 - OFF (EC stack)
Week 4 - OFF (EC stack)
Week 5 - 60mcg
Week 6 - 60mcg
Week 7 - OFF (EC stack)
Week 8 - OFF (EC stack)
Week 9 - 80mcg
Week 10 - 80mcg
Week 11 - OFF (EC stack)
Week 12 - OFF (EC stack)
Week 13 - 80mcg
Week 14 - 80mcg

4 If im dosing at 80mcg do i does 2-3 times during the day to reach 80mcg or do i just dose 80mcg at once?

5 How do i take the liquid clen just squirt it into my mouth and swallow or squirt it into water or what?

6 If im using an insulin needle and i draw 0.2 does that = 20mcg?

7 would it be dangerous to take a diuretic at the end of my cutting cycle while using clen?

That's not how you take clen bro. You need to work your way up with the dosing and then take some time off and then work your way up again.

That's not how you take clen bro. You need to work your way up with the dosing and then take some time off and then work your way up again.

Lartinos is correct. You need to build up the dose and I wouldn't run Ephed and Clen together. I have found Clen to work well for me using this protocol.

2 weeks on 2 weeks off (off week run ECA)
During the 2 weeks I have run: 20/40/80/100/120/140mcgs I have never gone over 140 and actually rarely will even go that high b/c of jitters and cramping. I will usually peak around 120 or so. Also increase your water intake - I usually drink at least 6 32oz cups a day while @ work AND supplement Taurine b/c clen drains your bodies Taurine stores. I take about 1g a day to prevent cramps. Clen is one of those things that you need to try out for yourself and assess your tolerance. As for liquid, I don't know, I've always run tabs.

Good luck :supercool

Lartinos is correct. You need to build up the dose and I wouldn't run Ephed and Clen together. I have found Clen to work well for me using this protocol.

2 weeks on 2 weeks off (off week run ECA)
During the 2 weeks I have run: 20/40/80/100/120/140mcgs I have never gone over 140 and actually rarely will even go that high b/c of jitters and cramping. I will usually peak around 120 or so. Also increase your water intake - I usually drink at least 6 32oz cups a day while @ work AND supplement Taurine b/c clen drains your bodies Taurine stores. I take about 1g a day to prevent cramps. Clen is one of those things that you need to try out for yourself and assess your tolerance. As for liquid, I don't know, I've always run tabs.

Good luck :supercool

With the 2 weeks on 2 weeks off how long could i do this for? 12 weeks all up ok? (6 weeks of clen)

Week 1 - 20/40/60/80/80/100
Week 2 - 20/40/60/80/80/100
Week 3- OFF
Week 4 - OFF
Week 5 - repeat week 1 and week 2 etc..

Thanks for the only helpfull reply, can you please explain a little more?

Or give me an example cycle for 12-14 weeks worth of clen plz?

Top Bottom