Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

clen ans testicle pain

Michel#

Hi everybody, I have been on clen for a week taking 40 mg per day ann on day 7 which is today I woke up with pain on my sack, I come from 4 weeks of cutting from working out , dieting and taking creatine with protein, so I'm really confused if this pain comes from taking only clen without test, maybe the combination of clen and creatine is messing with my ball or kidneys...I don't know, I would like you guys to give me an advice on this, at first I thought 40 mg per day was too much but many people tell me that's the right dose for cutting, thank you.

Neither clenbuterol or creatine are hormones so they can not effect testosterone production or the size of your testicles.

Are you using the clenbuterol with oral steroids like anavar? Remember that all steroids (not just testosterone) will suppress natural testosterone production.

It will have nothing to do with any of the supplements or the clen you are using. It is easy to bump your nuts on something and have a lingering pain for a few days. I bet it goes away soon with no issue.

Is it possible that you might have stretched a bit during heavy lifts?

I know numerous cases where people have such pain if they lift very heavy and with low reps.

Top Bottom