Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

CLA.. who takes it and..

strentrainin

Just wondering who takes CLA or has used it and if they noticed any difference in stomach firmness, fat, etc. I've always just taken a multi, omega 3's, b complex, etc besides the norm or whey and pre workout.. unless i'm on cycle of course. I'm fixing to run a bridge consisting of Bridge, N2slin, a fat burner, unleashed and hopefully gear. I was given a month worth of CLA free with an order from bodybuilding.com a while back and plan on taking it as well. Looking to use this bridge and hold gains while cutting bf before next cycle. Just curious about CLA.

I've taken it multiple times it will help a little bit with a solid plan but you have to take it for a while to get it in your system there are better options if your looking for weight loss

Not looking for weight loss thats for sure. I'm just looking to shred some bf. I'm about 12% give or take right now... looking to get to 10 or below and maintain muscle and size. I know i'll lose a few lbs since i'll be dropping fat. I was just wondering more about CLA since I had it i'm going to take it along with the "Bridge" I posted above. I knew that it's a healthy fat and can possibly help stomach firmness, etc... Thanks.

Top Bottom