Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ckd

bluey

Hello all.

I recently started a ckd. What I am wondering is:
a. is it necessary to do a depletion workout on the last day before a carb up
b. if it is, than should I eat lots of carbs before so that I am thown out of ketosis?
c. when will I see a decrease in bodyfat percent?

A little about me: 5'10 female, 180 pounds, looking to drop bodyfat to get ready for a comp,

Thanks in advance,

bluey

I'm doing body opus and here are the answers to your questions:yes-you must deplete your glycogen on the last training day so that right after the workout you can load carbs for 24-48 hours-you don't have to eat carbs the time before the depletion workout-it is optional-the diet alone should have you losing fat right away-the weight lifting helps more,you can do 1 or 2 days of cardio if you feel you must

Dear Bluey,

A) depletions workout is not super crusial. I like to do one, but sometimes I don't

B)before depletion workout have 2 apples (about 1hr to 2hr before)

C)If you are doing the diet right, I would say you can see fat-loss in the first week.

Let me ask you something: how much is your bf% at 180 and when is your comp.

Mr.X :cool:

Mr. X

Well, I am not quite sure what my bodyfat is but I would hazzard to guess that it's too high!!!

The first comp. is August 18th (don't know if I stand a chance at being ready) there is another one in October.

I still think that a loss of 15-20 pounds is necessary before I compete.

I sure hope that this ckd works. I didn't do the depletion workout (time conflicts) but I will next week.

Have any advice????

bluey

5'10, 180lb, with your bf semi-high, in turn, CKD is the way to go. Follow 6days ketosis/1day carb-up

Mr.X

Thanks, Mr. X

Thanks!!!

I will do 6 days of ketosis and 1 day carb up. I did 5 and 2 this past week and didn't seem to have any noticeable results. I was swollen as hell during the 2 day carb up. I guess it was water, excess fluid. I am not quite sure if I will be ready by contest time but if not there's sure to be another one and I will be MORE than ready!!

bluey

how long until the contest?
Remember, on CKD you can lose up to 2lb fat per week, so it's the contest is still a feasible idea if it's not too close.

Mr.X :cool:

The contest is August 18th.

Hmm...2lbs/week??? OUTSTANDING!!!!! Well, I have about 6-8 weeks give or take a few days. So at best I will lose around 12-14 pounds. Maynot be enough to get me shredded but I'll give it a try and see how it goes.

bluey

Top Bottom