Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ck2007 Log

ck2006 said:
I only got 86% on my midterm, arrrr. Oh well, gotta study like crazy for the final it is worth 40% of my mark.

Be proud thats a great great. And well if you get a 94 that's two 90s :) Plus all that report and class participation type b.s. stuff if that applies to your professor and helps ur grade. You'll do great.

Just took my first, I know i killed it, thanks for your encouragement and support.

Hey I say atn 86% is darn good!

Way to go with the lifts and SSs today too with the arms! And running is NOT nothing!!! I am proud of you for pushin' it, lady. :rose: Maybe a day of rest tomorrow is in order? :D

Kabeetz said:
Be proud thats a great great. And well if you get a 94 that's two 90s :) Plus all that report and class participation type b.s. stuff if that applies to your professor and helps ur grade. You'll do great.

Just took my first, I know i killed it, thanks for your encouragement and support.

Thanks, the way they weight it kinda pisses me off.

quiz one was worth 5% and I got 94%
quiz two was worth 5% and I got 77% (but I was sick and tired, so that was my excuse and I am sticking to it LOL)
My assignment which took me two weeks to complete was only worth 5% and I got 96%
and my midterm is worth 30% and I got 86%
my labs are worth 15% and I got 100% in all of them and now the final.

So for all that hard work I have 54 percent right now! LOL

It is almost done, I may be interning at my old job at a higher position so it will be fun to apply what I have learned. I guess that is the big pay off plus starting the next course, that I can't wait for.

T-Cake said:
Hey I say atn 86% is darn good!

Way to go with the lifts and SSs today too with the arms! And running is NOT nothing!!! I am proud of you for pushin' it, lady. :rose: Maybe a day of rest tomorrow is in order? :D

I am doing shoulders and calves tomorrow so that is perfect considering at this moment in time everytime I walk my legs collapse from under me (and no I am not exaggarating) I am in so much pain when I move my legs I am literally grunting to get up or sit down or straighten or bend them) so I am pretty sure there will be no cardio tomorrow.

But it is all good! I guess I should expect this for at least two weeks untill I get used to it again.

Ahhhh fond memories, when I first joined EF which will be a year I think next month, the same thing happened but with my calves, never forget it, so many people here tried to help relieve the pain. I had to go togogganning and could barely walk.

Thank you again for all your help :heart:

HiDnGoD said:
Just checkin in. 86 is good. Nice workout. I gotta try that LaKota.

thanks, it says 6 to 8 weeks to notice a difference or sometimes it can take only one week, so crossing my fingers.

ck2006 said:
Thanks, the way they weight it kinda pisses me off.

quiz one was worth 5% and I got 94%
quiz two was worth 5% and I got 77% (but I was sick and tired, so that was my excuse and I am sticking to it LOL)
My assignment which took me two weeks to complete was only worth 5% and I got 96%
and my midterm is worth 30% and I got 86%
my labs are worth 15% and I got 100% in all of them and now the final.

So for all that hard work I have 54 percent right now! LOL

It is almost done, I may be interning at my old job at a higher position so it will be fun to apply what I have learned. I guess that is the big pay off plus starting the next course, that I can't wait for.

WOW well good job on all your hard work and results despite the minimal impact!!!

Nice on the legzzzzzzzz :evil:

treilin said:
WOW well good job on all your hard work and results despite the minimal impact!!!

Nice on the legzzzzzzzz :evil:

Thanks, just finished off my labs now I have to study for the final and get the next course!

Top Bottom