Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cjc 1295

The ghrh/ghrp combo def works. I am now using it on off days from gh at 100/100 3 x a day with the no dac version. High doses DAC alone or stacked with ghrp-2 is very effective. Doses of 3-5mgs a week of DAC will produce good results.

I have been reading about some people using the cjc With DAC. I know this causes a less of a "pulse" dose and more of a gh bleed.

However, since cjc doesn't actually release gh (ghrp does) it seems that cjc with Dac may be acceptable. Also I have read that cjc without DAC isn't very biologically active.

What do y'all think about this?

I have been reading about some people using the cjc With DAC. I know this causes a less of a "pulse" dose and more of a gh bleed.

However, since cjc doesn't actually release gh (ghrp does) it seems that cjc with Dac may be acceptable. Also I have read that cjc without DAC isn't very biologically active.

What do y'all think about this?

This is not correct, you want large gh pulses, not minimal gh bleed

If you go over to datbtrue's forum he covers this all

This is not correct, you want large gh pulses, not minimal gh bleed

If you go over to datbtrue's forum he covers this all

Could you possibly link his forum, im extremely new to these peptides and trying to find out how to use them properly before ordering them.

Thanks

Top Bottom