Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cjc 1295

formastanzolol5

Hey guys I'd like to know how everyone feels about this peptide. Their seems to be alot of hype towards this, so I'd be interested to hear people's experiences and results
Sent from my ADR6425LVW using EliteFitness

There's a good thread from a year ago call "GRHP 6" in the title. A couple members used that for a while. The biggest issue was glucose levels I believe. I would GRHP 6 with CJC no dac to get maximum benefits

Hey guys I'd like to know how everyone feels about this peptide. Their seems to be alot of hype towards this, so I'd be interested to hear people's experiences and results

You need to run it along side with either a ghrp or ipamorelin, ipamorelin is the best to use though

You want the version that has no DAC

You dose the cjc and the ipamorelin at mcg per kg of body weight

You dose it 3x daily (ie morning, post workout, pre bed)

Anything I missed you are still curious about?

Is it as effective as people hype it up? How was ur experience with this

I ran ghrp-6 & cjc no DAC an I loved it. Some nagging aches I had that were causing me some issues in the gym went away.

It also allowed me to just pound down calories without putting on excess bodyfat.

I was only able to run it for a month and a half but I would advise running it for a minimum of 3 months

It's been about 7 months since I stopped it and my metabolism is faster and my muscle is thicker

Make sure if you are gonna run it run ipamorelin and cjc no DAC

Top Bottom