Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

CJC-1295 with DAC/Ipamorelin and PWO carbs

Preachercurls

Hey guys,

I'm still on cycle of Test e/EQ. Still have 4 weeks until PCT. I started a run of CJC-1295 with DAC/Ipamorelin yesterday.

I'm dosing CJC-1295 with DAC, as Russianstar did it: 4 pins a week of 500 mcg
Ipamorelin: 3 pins a day of 100 mcg AM/PWO/Before bed

Now regularly my PWO shake would be 50g WPI/70g glycomaize
sometimes I would eat a pack of low fat pop tarts instead of glycomaize ( 68g carbs/5g fat) just because it's cheaper and works as a treat

now with Ipamorelin, according to Russianstar for PWO pin, one should only drink protein for PWO with the pin and wait at least 30 mins before consuming any carbs or fats. NOW my question is, should I still consume simple carbs to get an insulin spike after that 30 mins of injection?

I'm thinking of just waiting about an hour after injection and eat a regular meal which would be plain Oats with Fish or Chicken.
my goal of this peptide run is to aid on burning fat, so I'm thinking a rapid insulin spike of simple carbs will just blunt the fat burning of GH release?

Hey guys,

I'm still on cycle of Test e/EQ. Still have 4 weeks until PCT. I started a run of CJC-1295 with DAC/Ipamorelin yesterday.

I'm dosing CJC-1295 with DAC, as Russianstar did it: 4 pins a week of 500 mcg
Ipamorelin: 3 pins a day of 100 mcg AM/PWO/Before bed

Now regularly my PWO shake would be 50g WPI/70g glycomaize
sometimes I would eat a pack of low fat pop tarts instead of glycomaize ( 68g carbs/5g fat) just because it's cheaper and works as a treat

now with Ipamorelin, according to Russianstar for PWO pin, one should only drink protein for PWO with the pin and wait at least 30 mins before consuming any carbs or fats. NOW my question is, should I still consume simple carbs to get an insulin spike after that 30 mins of injection?

I'm thinking of just waiting about an hour after injection and eat a regular meal which would be plain Oats with Fish or Chicken.
my goal of this peptide run is to aid on burning fat, so I'm thinking a rapid insulin spike of simple carbs will just blunt the fat burning of GH release?

No. you need like you're eating now
Simples carbs are wasted after a workout

afiter training

A steak would even be good but bear in mind that Fish, cottage cheese Etc will be faster, i've even had a shake before and after depending on what i wanted to achieve.

^ thanks man
I'm sorry this will sound dumb, but just to make sure you're saying I should NOT consume simple carbs after injection by 30-60 mins , and just stick to regular meal consisting of complex carbs+protein?

^ thanks man
I'm sorry this will sound dumb, but just to make sure you're saying I should NOT consume simple carbs after injection by 30-60 mins , and just stick to regular meal consisting of complex carbs+protein?

Yea,
I need some help also, I typically consume 1/2 a serving of Dark Matter by MHP and a serving of Dymatize Nutrition Fluid 100%WaxyMaze and a serving of Body Fortress Super Advanced Creatine cocktail PWO

Do I still want to do that or wait a certain amount of time?
Also what about the morning and before bed Ipa injs? Do I need to eat a certain way?

Forget the PWO Ipam. Go 150mcg A.m. and pre bed. No food an hour before or after and NO carbs. Ipam will spike your blood sugar. The last thing you want is more carbs to drive it up further.
Your going to want to run Ipam for months to get the full benefits. It gets better as you go. Trust me.
I spent 5 mos on. Going 3days on 1 off. I loved it. Just started back up again after a 3 month break and I feel much better.

Top Bottom