Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

CJC-1295 and IPAMORELIN. Night training. Expert advice needed!

dooman

New member
Hi all -

Long time lurker and recently signed up....

If one were to run a cjc-1295 and Ipamorelin combo 3x day at 100mcg each as is commonly suggested and, allowing for training sessions at night finishing up at usually 8.45pm, my questions are:

1 - 1 x am immediately upon waking, 1 x PWO & 1 x pre bed time. PWO will be at 8.45pm and pre bed at 11pm. Are the two latter applications too close together for the proticol to work effectively?

2 - is food / nutrient intake required with all 3 applications. AM would be fine (wait 15 - 20 mins then breakfast), PWO would be fine (wait 15-20 mins then protein shake / dextrose), though with the pre bed time application, I would normally not eat or intake any further nutrition - is this ok for the pre bed arrangement?

3 - assuming that both the cjc-1295 and Ipamorelin will be reconsituted in their own seperate vials, when shooting, can you draw out the required dose of each seperately, then backfill into a seperate pin and shoot both together in the one application?

Cheers
 
When I used them, I did not take in any extra food after the injections. I also would draw them both up into a single syringe, but it might be better to use separate syringes to avoid them mixing in the vial.

I don't think the last two are too close together, but someone with some more experience should chime in on their use. Where did you get yours from? I would like to see how others stack up to chemicalneed.
 
Last edited:
1) I would do morning upon waking. Mid day. And post workout.

2) I don't think it matters.

3) I mix separately and pin them separately. I fill two .3 ml syringes with three .1 ml doses of each peptide.
 
Top Bottom