Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

chuckzilla

chuckzilla

i am chuckzilla. i consider myself a powerbuilder, using strongman, powerlifting and bodybuilding exercises in my training. i have competed in all three but my next comp is a strongman and its in two months. within the last eight months, i had rotator cuff surgery and a valve replacement. this will be my first comp since the surgeries.

my normal routine is monday, wednesday and friday. if i have an extra day off work i might add that day. along with other exercises i bench on monday and deadlift wednesday.

i had a choice between two other gyms, one of them had no place to deadlift so the choice was obvious. there is no strongman equipment but at least i can do my powerlifting. i guess i am going into the strongman comp in 5 weeks without training.

nine more days till the comp. today will be my last normal workout. next week i am going to the gym a couple days to do very light exercises and to train some clients.

Top Bottom