Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chris and Smurf

I already told CEO Smurf could come back under one condition. Guess she didn't accept that condition.

Chris ain't coming back if you saw how many alters he's made and the shit he slings with those alters you'd get it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I agree. I haven't been around as long as most people here but I've lurked for a long time and I can't see why anyone would want him back. The smurf girl seemed okay.

Also, clearly superqt runs this bish!

I agree. I haven't been around as long as most people here but I've lurked for a long time and I can't see why anyone would want him back. The smurf girl seemed okay.

Also, clearly superqt runs this bish!

Shit, I thought you were a Smurf alter.

I already told CEO Smurf could come back under one condition. Guess she didn't accept that condition.

Chris ain't coming back if you saw how many alters he's made and the shit he slings with those alters you'd get it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Is there anyone here who didn't see how many alters Chris made and the shit he slung with them?

It is Smurf's Alter or Chris....... With all the energy he's used to create alters, he could have been at the gym working off his shitty attitude

I'm done arguing with you. I've filed my complaint with the admins. THIS is why EF has difficulty retaining new female members. It's not the guys that chase us away. It's the dirty old queens who feel threatened by anyone new and harass them until thy leave.

I'm done arguing with you. I've filed my complaint with the admins. THIS is why EF has difficulty retaining new female members. It's not the guys that chase us away. It's the dirty old queens who feel threatened by anyone new and harass them until thy leave.

You mad?!
You see, if she is new here and I never post, how would she know I was a dirty old queen?!!! And how would you know EF has trouvle keeping female members?!! Alter!

Let's call the waaaaabulance!

And thank you for calling me a queen..I am honored and believe me, I am far from threatened by you, get over yourself.

Pay attention Alice. I'm aware of this stuff bc I lurked for over a year, mostly following training threads but last month Shirlene talked me in to creating an account to start posting.

blueta doesnt shave her armpits and has an extensive wardrobe consisting of hemp fibers

Top Bottom