Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

China is threatening to liquidate 1.33 billion in US Holdings.. This is going to be bad for us

FUCK CHINA and the American companies who use that cheap labor!!

All of our manufacturing is done over there in a communist fucking country. We have found lead paint in our toys, anti-freeze in our toothpaste, rat poison in our pet foods.

As much as I blame China, I blame the American companies more. They know they can get away making substandard products over in China because they don't have the same scrutiny there as they do here.

If I hear one more person argue that we would have to pay exorbitant amounts of money for American made products, I'm going to scream in their ears. We had most of our manufacturing here in America for DECADES and the products were better and were not exorbitantly priced. The money saved on labor is not being passed on to the consumer.

Fuck China right in the ass! They need us way more than we need them.

Re: China is threatening to liquidate 1.33 billion in US Holdings.. This is going to

heatherrae said:

All of our manufacturing is done over there in a communist fucking country. We have found lead paint in our toys, anti-freeze in our toothpaste, rat poison in our pet foods.

As much as I blame China, I blame the American companies more. They know they can get away making substandard products over in China because they don't have the same scrutiny there as they do here.

If I hear one more person argue that we would have to pay exorbitant amounts of money for American made products, I'm going to scream in their ears. We had most of our manufacturing here in America for DECADES and the products were better and were not exorbitantly priced. The money saved on labor is not being passed on to the consumer.

HR, I think your blame is misplaced, American companies are giving the consumers what they want. Blame the people that demand cheap Chinese products.....

Tell us how you REALLY feel!

heatherrae said:

:) :)

Re: China is threatening to liquidate 1.33 billion in US Holdings.. This is going to

javaguru said:
HR, I think your blame is misplaced, American companies are giving the consumers what they want. Blame the people that demand cheap Chinese products.....
FUCKITY FUCK FUCK FUCK!

You said it again! I'm going to beat my head on the desk.

Like I said, we had our manufacturing here for decades and had better products that were no more expensive than they are now.

I find "made in america" marked products all the time, and GUESS WHAT, they don't cost any more!

There was a factory nearby to where I live now that made paper products. It got closed down and moved to china just in the past few years. Are the paper products they made cheaper now. FUCK NO!

AAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH! Buy American made products!

heatherrae said:
FUCKITY FUCK FUCK FUCK!

You said it again! I'm going to beat my head on the desk.

Like I said, we had our manufacturing here for decades and had better products that were no more expensive than they are now.

I find "made in america" marked products all the time, and GUESS WHAT, they don't cost any more!

There was a factory nearby to where I live now that made paper products. It got closed down and moved to china just in the past few years. Are the paper products they made cheaper now. FUCK NO!

AAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH! Buy American made products!
Shop at Walmart...it's cheap...

Top Bottom