Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chewing Tobacco

InGreatShape

My friends been chewing for about 7 years now and he've always been into physical training. He played football and baseball his whole life, and now He's in the military so physical fitness is top on his agenda. But, he also has been dipping for awhile. My question is how much of an effect does smokeless tobacco really have on training. Does this really have a HUGE effect on training?

No effect imo.

Nicotine is an appetite surpressent though, so that might effect his eating habits some. I doubt by much though.

I read a study somewhere that nicotine caused vascular constriction, increased blood pressure and endorphine release. not the type thing id be lookin for as an athlete.

My friends been chewing for about 7 years now and he've always been into physical training. He played football and baseball his whole life, and now He's in the military so physical fitness is top on his agenda. But, he also has been dipping for awhile. My question is how much of an effect does smokeless tobacco really have on training. Does this really have a HUGE effect on training?

Ive seen non smokers use the nicotine gum and claim a energy boost and strength
advantage. I personally have no interest in it. Chews a nasty habit IMO. Browns up your teeth,
stinks,,bad for health in mnay reasons. I couldnt imagine a women wanting to kiss someone
with a mouth full of skoal.

It may give you an energy boost and some claim great focus; however since it is a vaso-constrictor it limits flow of oxygen to muscles and any benefits gained from it would be severely overshadowed by this fact. It is a bad habit and should definetly be given up if he is serious about his goals and his health.

I dipped for 12 years. When I quit dipping, the only change I noticed was extra cash in my pocket. However, when on cutting diets, dipping did help with hunger.

there are no imediate effects that you will see. but it is taking away rom his health and poor health has a negative effect on physical performance. its no less stupid than smoking cegarrets.

Top Bottom