Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

chest pains associated with overtraining??

str8cubano

alright, yesterday, i woke up, benched, did 30 minutes of cardio on the bike...then went to work. At work, my boss wasn't there, so i played a good 6 fucking games of INTENSE basketball...im 22, and honestly, i can't remember a time that i played basketball so intense...i was playing for like 2 hours...i thought i twas going to faint. anyways, i got home, took a shower, went to sleep..at midnight, i woke with bad chest pains, and left side of my shoulder in pain..and from what i understand, those are signs of early heartattack..after a couple of asprins, it went away, but it hurt and lasted for a good 30mintues..i took a shit.
Also, 3 hours later, i felt like it was happening again, but i just went to sleep..today i feel lazy, weird, and tired...also, i've been on a low carb diet...and took a few xenedrines that day...what do you guys think it was?

im going to see a doc as soons as possible

about 3 years ago i had bad chest pains during my rugby season and i went to the doc and he said they were muscle spazams under my pecs ,like around my bones and shit and i just rested a few days and they went away.also i was taking ephedrine when it happened and the doc said they were probably the cause.

bigchewy

GO SEE A DOCTOR NOW! I just hope it isn't what I think it is, you're too friggin' young for that shit. Are you on a cycle right now?

That is a LOT of cardio-like activity for someone on a low-carb diet.

Plus, did you drink a LOT of water?

Also, if you do cardio that long, that hard, and sweta that much, not only are you dehyrdated, but you are low on salt/potassium. That will cause chest pains and such.

Sure, yeah, you can have a heart attack at any age, but for a young healthy male, the chances of it are SO slim, and the achanes of it being musclkes spasms due to overtraing, or stress from not enough water and potassium, are relatively higher.

Q - Did your chest pains get worse when you breathed in? Espeacilly when you breathed in deeply? So, like if you just breathed shallow for a while it hurt a lot less?

I think you are fine, but don't take anyone's word for it from this board. See a doc asap! Lifting weights, doing cardio and playing 2 hours of basketball is very hard on your body when done on the same day!

yea..i went crazy yesterday..i ususally quit when im tired, but since i like basketball and im into it, i can care less about health at the moment and do what i have to do to get around the person, via dribbling shooting...i didn't expect to play so much that day.

El Cubano, no im not on a cycle...just took a couple Xenedrine's that monring, but that shit happpened to me at 11:30 at night when i had the chest pains and fast heartbeat....way after the activity. I just beilve i burened wayyyy to much that day..

fucking benched, did tri's, did 30min. cardio on bike, then played 2 hours of intense basketball....fucking nuts...

Riker29 said:
That is a LOT of cardio-like activity for someone on a low-carb diet.

Plus, did you drink a LOT of water?

Yes i did drink a lot of water...

Q - Did your chest pains get worse when you breathed in? Espeacilly when you breathed in deeply? So, like if you just breathed shallow for a while it hurt a lot less?

Yes, it did kinda hurt when i breathed in harder..and left side of my shoulder hurt too..

Top Bottom