Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

chest every 4 days ?

mkd

what would u guys think of training my chest every 4 days ?mondays and thursdays ? i m on a cycle of tren and test p, my chest doesnt seem to be growing, a fellow friend who just finished his cycle suggested that i do not too heavy weights but high reps 12 to 15 until muscle failure for my chest to grow. but that doesn t seem right. so I was thinking of training my chest twice a week.

my chest s always been small cant seem to make it bigger .
i m doing a very straight forward training, incline , bench, decline, flies, pushups. 4 sets of 6 to 8 reps heavy weights.

I was kinda the same when I first started. Working any bodypart once a week did not work because the following week I could barely lift anything. Try twice a week but make sure u supp up good to help with recovery.

this is what i have been doing and it has worked very well. the man that told me to do this benches insane weight and has a chest like arnold lol.

hard chest day and when you get to shoulder day do flat and incline bar heavy for a few sets then go into your shoulder workout.

My bench went up rougly 50 lbs the first month of this..

Go 3x a week and do less volume - rather than once and killing it.

DO bench one day, dips another, and inc dumbel press another.

Do NOT do Bench, flyes, dips, cable flys, pec dec, pressups all in one workout that leaves you sore for 4 days...

Top Bottom