Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chest/bi's Back/tri's

SofaGeorge

I have always been training:

1. Chest/shoulders/tris
2. Back/bi's
3. legs

or

1. Chest/shoulders
2. Back
3. Legs
4. Bi's and tri's

I read an arguement recently where someone was making the point that to get really big arms putting your chest/bi's back/tri's was better.

I am thinking of trying:

1. Chest/bi's
2. Back/tri's
3. Legs
4. Shoulders/forearms

...and wondered what the general sentiment was about this split.

if you hit bis hard, it will be very hard to work your back well the next day. if i were you, id hit bis/tris together and either chest/back before that, or chest alone, then back alone, then bis and tris. shoulders the day after that.

gettinlarger said:
if you hit bis hard, it will be very hard to work your back well the next day. if i were you, id hit bis/tris together and either chest/back before that, or chest alone, then back alone, then bis and tris. shoulders the day after that.

I just did my first chest/bi's workout. It was enough to convince me in just one day that it is NOT the way to go. I hit chest heavy... and then when it came time to work bi's I didn't have nearly the strength that I have when I work arms of a seperate day.

how about

mon- chest/back
tues- legs
weds- rest
thurs- shoulders/traps/forearms
friday - biceps/triceps

abs twice a week. How does this one look? going from

mon - chest/tris
tues- rest
weds - legs/shoulders
thurs - rest
fri - biceps/back

i noticed in the latter split my body recovers well enuff for another day in the gym maybe more. Feedback is appreciated.

Top Bottom