Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

chemical needs thermogenics

bgbay

Interested in these liquid steroids, wouldn't mind trying some for a cutter for a fight after xmas and figure I might as well order now... I was looking at the combo of Liquid S4/T3/Clen/Keto.

Anyone want to give me some suggestions on dosing this, and any supporting supps that may be needed. New to all this liquid stuff ..hah

Thanks in advance

Btw, many cycles before, 6'1, 26y/o, 190lbs, 12%bf

SARM-S4 is no joke. Research the side effects before you consider using it. If you want to be blind at night time though, then this is the supplement for you!!

• Clen is a beta2 antagonist. It has a thermogenic effect and increases the breakdown of fatty cells, thus making fat burning more effective.
  • Keto is used in conjunction with Clen to stop down-regulation of the beta2 receptors. This allows Clen to be used for longer periods of time before it becomes ineffective. It has other benefits too, like anti-catabolic properties. HOWEVER, the beta-receptor benefit is the primary reason people use this.
  • T3 increases the uptake of nutrients into the mitochondria. In short, it causes your body to require more fuel. If you're operating a calorie deficit, it will greatly improve the breakdown of fats for fuel.

All of these can severely burn out receptors and cause long term damage. Do your research before you consider using them. Dosages are extremely important.

The side effects of SARM-S4, Clen and T3 can be harsh if you are uneducated in their use.

Thanks, I am uneducated with most, I have taken Sarms S4 before and enjoyed the stamina I felt, didn't notice any vision sides but kept the dose around 50mg, I really do want to burn fat though but don't want major long term damage, I suppose I will do some more research to determine if it's worth it, and the best route to take.

I think a clen/t3 combo would be more than enough to lose weight. And if this is your first time using thermos, I would just go with a clen keto taurine combo. Clen is very strong by itself.

I think clen/keto/T3/S4 sounds fantastic -- but not without some anabolics along with it to combat the T3. Some guys on 500mg of test/week even complain about feeling weak/flat from the T3. Me, personally, I've got some severe thyroid/pituitary issues, so even at 100mcg T3/day I was hitting PRs (or near them) with no anabolics and really no supps at all.

I think it sounds great, just be careful with it. Chemical Need does have some nice combos set up for that, too.

The stuff from chemicalneed is awesome. I like the T3/clen combo, I was at 100mcg/T3 and 100mcg/Clen everyday, the shakes were not bad and essentially went away after a few days and I always felt like I was on fire, plenty of energy, etc. However, I did notice I pumped up quickly and was more prone to muscle cramps. Be sure to taper off this combo gradually, I had an emergency (my step daughter was not on her plane and I had to leave and drive 1300 miles nonstop to get her from her whacked out dad, but that is another story) The point is this, I had to abruptly stop and coming off like that was like running into a brick wall! It freaking sucked for the next seven days. I am just now back to normal on day 8. Waiting a weak before I start back up.

Top Bottom