Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Check out my wild turkey pics

cranny

New member
This field is just up from our house. Those turkey are always there this time of year. Believe it or not, I've counted over 50 turkey at once before. Yes, I can count that high. Seems like there were 28 in all yesterday when I took these.
100_0283.jpg
[/IMG]
100_0282.jpg
[/IMG]
100_0279.jpg
[/IMG]
 
You get that many birds together at once there's bound to be some fowl play going on.
 
that is pretty cool man!! Do people hunt them for food?
 
I was on the tennis team in high school and this turkey was in a field next to the road. Our coach pointed it out, then the turkey tried to fly across the road. Since they can't fly very well, it just landed in front of us and our coach plowed it. That is what I remember about tennis in high school.
 
Those things are mean little bastards.
 
Phaded what kindof optical zoom you got on that cam
It's a Kokak Z740, 10X digital camera, 5.0 megapixals. It's been a great camera. I just stopped on the side of the road and shot them from the drivers seat.
 
cranny said:
It's a Kokak Z740, 10X digital camera, 5.0 megapixals. It's been a great camera. I just stopped on the side of the road and shot them from the drivers seat.

Is your zoom digital or optical?
 
that is pretty cool man!! Do people hunt them for food?
No, the field they're on is a dairy farm. They don't let anyone hunt them. They have been coming there for at least the past 15 yrs.

Is your zoom digital or optical?
It's a digital zoom and the batteries are lithium, AA, by energizer, lot number 1Z25789-UH4-358, batch 21A4EX, expires 2010 ;)
 
white meat dark meat wrap it in foil
Watch your baby brother masturbate with baby oil


^^^Adam Sandler = awesome

Whiskey
 
That is a good zoom on that camera.

I wonder if the turkeys are still around come thanksgiving.
 
Top Bottom