Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Check out my gallery and tell me what you think of......

Very attractive lady bro. We will be glad to have her on board. Welcome to the new lady of Elite!

Can you guys actually see the pics correctly? Somebody on this board said that all they see is blurry pics.

most are blurry.

Wait up! You mean you guys can't see shit not even if you "click on image for larger view"????? I did, and the picture blows up and becomes clear! What? My computer is the only one that can do this? Please let me know what is going because I would like you guys to see my beautiful wife. Not only that! But I plan on posting pics of myself this Sunday. And the shit has to come out good! Please let me know ASAP. Thank you!

So you can see it??? So what is going on? Why do some say " all I see are blurry pics", and some,like you say I can see them?? What is going on? What did you see? Clear pics?

So you too can see the pics fine? Why are a few members saying that they don't see shit but blurry pics?!

Carth - pics are fine when you click to get bigger view. i have to agree with you. your wife is hot in the old pics, but she is hotter in the new pics.

Top Bottom