Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

check my cutting diet.........critique

rperry

im 176 lbs and about 11% with about 5lbs of water, im just off a bulking cycle so im a little fatty and wattery, trying to get back to my natural 6-7%. i know im going to have to take im lots of protien to keep all my muscel cause my natural state my body was before starting training and dating properly was 125lbs @ 6%. keep in mind my metabolism is verry fast and i train 5X per week with no cardio.

meal 1: 1 cup oatmeal, 1/2 large grapefruit, 7 egg whites, 1 slice
of ham, multi vit.
meal 2: 6-8oz. of chicken breast, 1 cup steamed vegis, 1 cup tea
meal 3: 6oz tuna, 1 cup(uncooked) rice, glass water
meal 4: 1 protein shake or bar, glass water
meal 5: 8oz steak or ground pork, 1 cup any clean carb
rice/potato/oatmeal)
meal 6: 6-8oz. meat
meal 7: shake or 6 oz steak

meal 7(optional, only if im up late)

i eat starting when i wake and every 2.5 hours im up.

im thinking o fbunping my protein up since i dont build muscel verry easliy and my nautral body composition is verry unmuscular.

BTW: im not taking any drugs during this cutting phase. im not taking any thermogenics either since they make me sweat even on moderate dosages and i cant sweat all day right now.

any ideas would be greatly appreciated:)

i would make sure to include about a gallon of water a day. it looks like your plan is to low carb and that will probably leave you dehydrated. also your body will retain whatever water it has if you don't provide it with enough. other than that it looks good to me. make sure all your macronutrients add up....what is it, something like 1-1.5g protein for every lean lb of mass?

Meal 1 - Cut out ham and use 1/4 grapefruit
meal 2 - remove everything and use an MRP shake instead.
Meal 3 - make it 1/2 cup rice
meal 4 - remove, and instead, have your shake right after training
meal 5 - replace steak with chicken or tuna, avoid the ground pork , and keep the carb
meal 6 - make the "meat" chicken or tuna again.... alternate from whatever you had the last meal
meal 7 - remove, you don't need it

if you're really trying to cut, then lose the last meal, weather your up late or not, or at very least replace solid food with a good low carb protein powder. From what I see, you had planned on eating an awful hell of alot of food for a cutting cycle... I'd hate to see what you eat when you bulk..

keep the water to at least 4 litres per day, and keep sodium low.

oh, and do your cardio, it'll get rid of the water

Shankerr said:
if you're really trying to cut, then lose the last meal, weather your up late or not, or at very least replace solid food with a good low carb protein powder. From what I see, you had planned on eating an awful hell of alot of food for a cutting cycle... I'd hate to see what you eat when you bulk..

i am getting suffiecnt water, i also drink water other than the times specified. proably 1.5 gallons per day. i jsut get hungry as hell and feel like i need the extra food. im scared im going to loose muscle and you can see judging by my body weight i dont have much muscle to loose. i ate like 250g of protein today, is that too much, im going to cut the carbs in half now but im scared about the prot. intake....................

fushing_fe: the flax with the latter meal would be for the fat correct??? what would be the prob with eating ground hamburger to get my fat or steak????

the fat in the steak or ground beef is saturated= bat fat. Your body needs the EFA's in Flax oil. Fish oil would be beneficial as well, or you could eat a piece of salmon every once in awhile.

ah, i understand now. if i cut all my carbs can i eat soem saturated fat then????? and only eat carbs on mondays and thursdays?????

Top Bottom