Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cheat Meal

LetsGoMurphys

Do you think having a beer or 2 (or a glass of wine or 2) with my weekly cheat meal defeats the possible benefits of having a cheat meal?

just cheat and dont give a shit about it :p..

i cheat all weekend with beer..you only live life once..enjoy it..

if u can limit yourself at 2 then no it will not make much of a difference (but rember the body views alcohol as a poison and puts all other metabolic functions such as fat burning and muscle building on hold until the poison is removed from the body) so don't get carried away

Cutt29 said:
if u can limit yourself at 2 then no it will not make much of a difference (but rember the body views alcohol as a poison and puts all other metabolic functions such as fat burning and muscle building on hold until the poison is removed from the body) so don't get carried away

I have drank enough in the day to kill a small country and have cut down drastically. I was thinkin along the lines that my body will be thrown off if I eat a high calorie meal as opposed to my normal low calorie meal. I just don't want the alcohol to affect this possible benefit.

Keep it to 2 max & drink a lot of water to avoid the dehydration from the booze and also to keep it filtering out.

poysyn said:
just cheat and dont give a shit about it :p..

i cheat all weekend with beer..you only live life once..enjoy it..

tghats terrible advice, i enjoy my life plenty without drinking

Cutt29 said:
tghats terrible advice, i enjoy my life plenty without drinking

terrible advice? read my post, never do I advise anyone to drink. I simple stated that I do. My buddies go to bars, have barbeques, and they tend to drink a lot of beer. I limit myself but drink a few and enjoy what time I have with my friends and family.

My advice was simple to enjoy what life we have to live. If that is terrible advice then I truly feel for you. Eh, then again some people do enjoy the ascetic lifestyle :worried:

I personaly don"t see a problem with a couple drinks with a cheat meal as long as your not on a cycle.Just make sure all your meals aren"t cheat meals.

Have a few pints man.. no worries..

Top Bottom