Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cheapest Phentermine?

Tux

I know this isn't the diet board, but NO one really goes there. Where's the cheapest place you guys have found phentermine? I'm basically immune to clen, and sure as hell don't have a source for something like dexedrine/ritalin/adderall, so this is my next best choice when dieting. I've looked several places, but I asked on another board before and someone pointed me to a place that was vastly cheaper that I'd never have found. K for good sites, and you can move this after a while since it's not directly steroid related, again sorry bout that :)

Sorry bro you have it set up to not let me send you an email, i'll try a PM.

Nevermind I see the addy lol!

I started using another cheaper weight loss medicine on March 24th. The first 60 days I lost 22 lbs. During the third month I was not seeing any changes and switched to Adipex-P. I used Adipex for 45 days and have lost an additional 10-12 pounds. I did not experience any of the side effects or jitters except sleeping. I tend to only get 6 hours of sleep a night.

Top Bottom