Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cheap Protein!!!!!!!

R

riskybiz007

Bros,
I went ahead and went to the website that was offering WPC 20pounds i believe for $50! well i bought the 2 pound special to see how it tasted like at first. If you don't know what i'm talking about it's at, www.wheymilk.com well anyways this stuff tastes horrendous! i mean it's horrible beyond belief. ANd i had a shake an hour ago and i've had diarrhea 3 times already. Spend the extra money and buy something else, this stuff is horrible. Hey.. just lookin out for you fellas...
peace :teleport:

Thanks for the heads up, if you think that stuff tastes bad then try the ASY VP-2 whey isolate, it tastse horrible but is a good product.

M18

I found a supplier that sells pure whey isolate for 5.75 a lb. I ordered 100lbs already but am looking for someone to go in with me on another order to get it even cheaper.

I'm in the portland oregon metro area

send e-mail to [email protected] if your interested

Thanks for the heads up man, good thing u bought the 2lber before the 10!! even though its a good deal, sometimes its just not worth the sacrifice of being on the john all night!

bro i'm giving the heads up cuz i know everybody was questioning this product a few weeks ago and nobody knew if it tasted good or not. It's dirt cheap protein but like you said, i'd rather pay a few bucks more than to be on the john all night

hey about the whey isolate, it's good protein but it's missing a significant amount of Lactoferrin that WPC has. And the lactoferrin is suppossed to contribute to your gains.

:mad: Yup, I too bought some of this stuff and after drinking it with an orange juice and fruit mix, I felt as though I was experiecing the worst case of stomach flu I ever felt, from what I can tell they use a cheap form of whey protein ( probably sweet dairy whey which is high in lactose and low in protein % ) then they add salt to the product for what reason, I have no idea. stay away from it , it's bad news. I guess you get what you pay for in this instance!

Top Bottom