Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Charels Poloquin Training

JUICEMAN

Hey has anyone followed any of charels Poloquin's training routines? If so, how did you like them. Where Can I get information on them?

I have followed a couple of training tips and routines that *Charles* (check your spelling bro) Poliquin recommends. He definitely knows what the hell he is talking about thats for fucking sure. Dont know where you can get anything on him though. I own a copy of his book The Poliquin Principles. And its pretty good I guess, some good strength training tips. :D

Find any book, article, seminar with him and study it like its your new bible. Smartest man out there, period.

I did a leg routine from his book and it was THE best I've tried.

One specific article off T-mag you should check out is "German Volume Training".I've done this routine several times over the last few years,when I felt I hit a plateau,and it always kicks my butt,and I always grow with it(both muscle and strength).His book,"The Poliquin Principles",is excellent,but you can research it for free in the pages of T-mag(http://www.testosterone.net)

What w8liftinglady just recommended is a great site to an excellent training program. GVT (German Volume Training) always is a great way to kickstart growth. Its 10 sets of 10 with a basic exercise for each bodypart. Great way to up strength in basic lifts and really push muscle growth all the way. I would encourage a diet higher in carbs (not a cutting type diet) to support the intensity of the workouts in GVT. Also if you decide to try this workout be sure the follow the rest periods to a T, theyre very important in the programs success.

Top Bottom