Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

changing routine a lot

Without a routine I always overwork or underwork myself. So I find it's better to just have one and stick with it, that way I can make steady gains and know when to make adjustments.

But if something works for you and you like doing it then by all means keep doing it.

I definitely keep a logbook, and I write down my workout ahead of time...just with the first weight to use and I up it from there depending on how I feel. When I get to my last set I see what weight I used and how many reps. Then I make sure to either use a heavier weight or go for more reps. If I can't do that then I do another set.

I don't know how you can lift without a logbook.

This has worked for me very well over the last 8 months since I've started training.

keep a log book aswell. i dont' have a great memory so i find they help alot. usally change a routine around the 4-5 week jsut because i find it gets alittle boring and gains don't seem to be very good after 4-5 weeks

Top Bottom