Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cha cha...

Werd said:
Never had a full Brazilian, only *just about* - meaning only had the teeniest bit o' hair around the lips.

Make sure you have a competenet aesthetician to get it done, otherwise it will be very painful and not a good job.

I would NEVER shave anything if I didn't have too. Have fantasies of donating several areas of my body to lasers LOL.

So Werd, did it hurt or not? I think I want 2 do it!

The first time is always unpleasant, but the more times you have it done, the less sensitive the skin is.

I get my bikini & underarms waxed 1 p/month. I prefer it. If the aesthetician is competent, while it doesn't feel pleasurable, it ain't all that bad either.

Werd said:
The first time is always unpleasant, but the more times you have it done, the less sensitive the skin is.

I get my bikini & underarms waxed 1 p/month. I prefer it. If the aesthetician is competent, while it doesn't feel pleasurable, it ain't all that bad either.

Thankx girl! Hope to do it next week

Millie said:
It hurts A LOT!
But I would say it's worth it, the regrowth is less, especially the more you do it.

A little tip: take a couple of Tylenol about an hour before you go, this makes it more bearable. :)
Mille your in the T.Dot can you recommend a good waxer to me?

I've been waxing since I was about 14, my leg hair is barely there anymore, same with Bikini....

It hurt at first but not much anymore. I leave a little down the middle and just trim that, or in the summer I use the Nair Bikini. Works pretty good. I'm a natually hairy woman, gotta love having that german in my dad's side of the family. But waxing has made this way more bearable.

I wasn't lucky enuf when I had my underarms & bikini area waxed of having it grow back lighter and thinner. Both places grew back just as dark, thick and hairy as if I never had it done. Plus my skin was still just as sensitive. I also hated having hairy armpits for 3 weeks cuz the waxing on the pits only lasted maybe a week.....

ouch is all i have to say
had both bikini wax and legs and bikini hurts the first few times
after that isnt so bad unless u wait to long in between then it just feels like the first time all over again

superqt4u2nv said:
Mille your in the T.Dot can you recommend a good waxer to me?

I find going to the more expensive places to be a far better experience. I don't know if it's the products they use, or the fact that they try to be more gentle, but it definitely hurts less and the irritation goes away faster.

You can either try Ivannia at Civello's on Queen, or anyone at the Elmwood spa. These are pricier, but really worth it IMO.

Top Bottom