Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ceo's post inspired me to give SL 5x5 a shot yesterday

shirlene29

I am BATMAN!
Platinum
EF VIP
I did not go empty bar...because frankly my form is good ...but I did drop down to half of my normal workout weights on everything...it still felt light but I was definitely having to rest between sets longer towards the end

my back has been not developing AT all no matter what I did and Ive been stuck on squats forever..I was following an upper/lower body split 3x8 for the last four months and have made nice progress but for the above mentioned

so anyway...I am sore as HELL today...holy shit I cant believe how sore my quads and back are...damn
I havent had DOMS in a dogs age.. though I know doms or absence of them are no indication as to how good the workout was, not really. Im hoping this is an indication this a move in the right direction

alright...my quads are still killing me today...this is uncool

I cant believe how sore I am given Im not a newb in the gym and was doing an every other day upper lower split (with back on leg day and chest on arm day) for 3x8-10 and starting supersetting some stuff....

and I dropped my regular weight...blows my mind that this killed me that bad
Im rethinking my thoughts on how much weight I put on there...haha

what does anyone think of adding pullups to this and idk...something else for legs

I feel like Im doing nothing in the gym and its making me a little nuts

It cant hurt to add pullups imo. Could add straight leg deadlifts for legs.

I wound up doing three sets for deads because I couldn't handle one set...seemed like nothing to me...and an empty bar wasn't happening either

what does anyone think of adding pullups to this and idk...something else for legs

I feel like Im doing nothing in the gym and its making me a little nuts

I added weighted dips and pullups while the weight was still light and rest were shorter. Once it got farther along I took them out.

Sent from my PG86100 using EliteFitness

I may do this beause I walked away today from the gym like nothing happened...usually im a sweaty mess that needs to be poured into my car

I once did a legs day so bad I could barely push the clutch in on my car to go home

I may do this beause I walked away today from the gym like nothing happened...usually im a sweaty mess that needs to be poured into my car

I once did a legs day so bad I could barely push the clutch in on my car to go home

Next time ride a bike to the gym, ha!

Top Bottom