Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

CasualB and Tom T

halfaclue

Banned
OK I need help setting up my HST program. As far as looks go...my areas where I need the most work right now for this first go around are legs (not calves though); chest; back and traps. Obviously I want to grow everywhere because I am no where near the size I need to be to get on stage. I am also worried about being to much of a fat ass to go on HST right now as my BF is over 15%. I was going to do my first day of testing for maxes tommarrow.

Patience young grasshoppa, cbb has morning class 4 days a week.

So, you want to compete. You're right, 15% bf is a lot. The higher your bf when you bulk, the more your gains will be skewed towards additional fat.

I would probably cut before bulking. What kinda deadline are you looking at?

I agree with Casual about the cutting first. If you were a bit less I'd say go with HST and you'd probably lose some of that excess mass by walking in the A.M., treadmill, highest incline, Tuesday and Thursday for 45 minutes. That's worked for a couple people on HST before, and it could work again.

If you're in no rush, might as well give HST a go one time, add in two days of low-intensity cardio (as I just explained above) between workouts, and see how it goes.

In the end, it's up to you man.

casualbb said:
Patience young grasshoppa, cbb has morning class 4 days a week.

So, you want to compete. You're right, 15% bf is a lot. The higher your bf when you bulk, the more your gains will be skewed towards additional fat.

I would probably cut before bulking. What kinda deadline are you looking at?
I dont know much about hst training..but i would definitely not cut first before bulking..theres a great q&a in the new MD with charles glass about a natty bb'er cutting then bulking cycles and he states its totally not worth it..if your in no rush to do a show i would eat extremely clean but with an excess then worry about cutting..just my .02

I am currently 6'0 around 250. Very top heavy so I need some major work on the wheels. The contest is in June of 05. I am on week 10 of no gear and getting ready to start a npp/enthate/dbol cycle in a few weeks. I am firm believer in DNP and will be using it once it gets cooler. My main concern right now is not to get my fat up to 20%. I don't care if I stay at 15% while doing the HST but I do not want to get much heavier from fat gain. 2 years ago I went from 260 in january to 211 in June for a show and it sucked and I do not want to do that again. So what do you guys think???
1. Diet and then HST???
or
2. HST then re-evalaute based on my body fat??

You have a lot of time. I guess you just need to know yourself, which it sounds like you probably do because you've done a show before.

For instance, could you lose 3-5% bodyfat in 2 months without a lot of muscle loss? I think that would be worth doing and you'd still have 6 months to bulk and then 2 to cut.

So stick with the routine I am doing now and diet down a little bit? The only issue i see is I am starting the cycle shortly regardless because I planned out 3 cycles with 4 week Var bridges and I have to start no later then 9/12. Once I am using the d-bol/npp and enthate the dieting down will be tough.

Screw it...I want to start the HST today. Help me come up with what excercises I need to do so I can get my 15 rep maxes today. I want squats and dead lifts included.

Top Bottom