Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cardio?

Exodus

High End Bro
Platinum
i need some advise from those who read this.

its about cardio

i hate doing it...... im probably sure i hate doing it more than you

is it better to do low intensity walking, bike riding or something like that.....

or

it is better to do sprinting or bounding or something like that?

pls tell me your thoughts and opinions

anyone really would help because i need all the opinions i can help.... but im real interested in several regulars on this site...people like hanibal,and powerlifterjay

I personally like the bike because it gives me a good pump in my legs, and I hate running with a passion. You should keep you heart rate at 70% of it's max. I can't exactly remember how you figure it out. If you go higher than 70% of the max. heart rate your body goes into an aenerobic state, which means your either building muscle or tearing it down, which is not the purpose of cardio. It doesn't really feel like much when you get started. I ride the bike for 30 min. every day and I don't even start sweating untill about 10-12 min. into it. Your max heart rate has something to do with your age. I'm 19 and my 70% heart rate is 23-24 beats every ten seconds.

Screw cardio. If you need to keep your weight down then just adjust your diet is a little. If you are worried about your heart then drag a sledd a few times a week. You'll get your heart pumping but you'll also be working on yoru sq/dl.

1-dawg said:
Screw cardio. If you need to keep your weight down then just adjust your diet is a little. If you are worried about your heart then drag a sledd a few times a week. You'll get your heart pumping but you'll also be working on yoru sq/dl.

Damn 1-dawg beat me to it. Listen to the man...screw cardio. Drag the sled and strengthen that posterior chain.

If you can't get a sled just use a big tire.....I"m pretty sure you could find one at a salvage yard

ok guys thanks... next question.......

if i workout my legs on tuesday.... when should i drag the sled

and does everyone agree to do it for 30 minutes?

thanks

Top Bottom