Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cardio while trying to bulk up

For me twice a week is ok when bulking, i feel that i really need the cardio cause it allows me too eat all that extra food without feeling like a stuffed puppet.

Without cardio, my body kind of rebels against munching rampages (but this can be personal problem) especially sugar levels spike up and down if i don't do cardio to smooth that out.

I really like to do heavy interval training on the stairclimber to really up my metobolism. Actually this way it acts as a glycogen depletion training after wich i eat like a madman and actually gain weight.

If u by nature have a very fast metobolism and or no insuline problems you can maybe get away without cardio....

It depends on a lot of things bro. I mean if your the type to carry excess bodyfat instead of burn it off then I would suggest a few days of early AM cardio to help keep your bodyfat down in the single digits. No one likes to be fat when their bulked up I dont think. I am the type to ALWAYS carry extra bodyfat I hate it. So I am always taking fat-burners and things of that nature trying to keep my bodyfat stores low. Good luck. :D

Thicklee: I'm sure an advanced lifter like Nate eats extra cals to make up for the cardio he does - that way cardio doesn't have to affect bulking that much, if at all.

But like freak show said, it can hamper progress - especially with legs.

It also depends on your goals. If you want a healthy lifestyle then cardio is the way, just eat enough to help recovery and you'll be smashing.

you can still do cardio,just light cardio.make sure you consume enough calories..
smiley_1.gif
just one more rep....

Top Bottom