Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cardio on cycle question

Ozzie87

Banned
Platinum
mods if this needs to be moved please do so, i wasn't sure where this should go, but as my question is to do with on cycle stuff i put it here :)

500mg test a week and cutting, is it ok to do cardio every morning? i need to melt fat :D

the problem with doing to much cardio is that it uses up calories in your body that could and should be put toward building muscle when your on a cycle. It also makes you tired and depletes your muslces which can result in a weaker lift (at least for me it does). I would would not recommend doing every day like you said. Take the other guys advice and limit it to 3 to 4 days. If you notice you feel tired during your lift and you dont seem to be making the gains you want, then cut the cardio back. Just my opinion though

I wouldnt say its unsafe, I would just say that it might limit your muscle growth slightly. It depends on what your goals are right now. If getting big is your main goal for the cycle, then cardio is not the smart choice. If you simply want to cut and maintain the muscle you have, then cardio is certainly a must. Try it out, and if you are happy with the fat lose and still keeping your muscle, then it works for you. But like I said before, I wouldnt do 7 days a weeks. max 6 to give yourself at least one day for recovery.

mods if this needs to be moved please do so, i wasn't sure where this should go, but as my question is to do with on cycle stuff i put it here :)

500mg test a week and cutting, is it ok to do cardio every morning? i need to melt fat :D

I do it, its highly reccommended.
Don't go over 4-5 day limit ,the body needs rest to grow too ya know.

RADAR

I'm not recommending 7 days a week I agree you should do 5 maybe 6 at most. But I understand why you want to do it daily, if I went up to 18% i'd probably be wantin to do it all the time as well. Now on the other hand I do have experience with doing it every day on cycle. During college rugby I definately did cardio daily, and extreme cardio on some of those days, and was still able to make progess all though it was slower progress. If you really want to try it go for it and see how it goes it could be ok. But even though I had success that way before I would still limit it to 5 or 6 if it were me. That often will get you plenty of fat loss success. Good luck with the cut bro

Even on a bulk cardio should be done 4-5 days a week. The myth that cardio done properly kills muscle is a mentality held by many to justify their lazyness.

Top Bottom