Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cardio mix tape--ideas?

Wow...just when I think this board cant possibly get any better...KICKASS!

1) Sassy: the metallica/trance flip tape is brilliant. i box too, so the metallica side would be perfect pre-big baggin' it.

2) TripleV: LOVE your dj pick list: also throw in some old Underworld, ANY Dave Ralph compilation and maybe a Gatecrasher disk and you are all set. And as far as the Madonna remixes go, I have pretty much everyone on vinyl and love throwing them into and over some big house beats to get the crowd (ummm...in my living room) going! :D

My all time faves are: the Junior vasquez 'beautiful stranger' remix and that KICKASS Thunderpuss remix of 'dont ask me'. Either one of those can pump me through another hard 10 minutes of cardio on their own!

I turn the radio off completely...or turn it down very low. I like it to be almost silent when I train. I want to focus...and hear the voices in my head:) When I am doing my set...I never hear anything anyway.

B True

i like your musical style jeangenie!:cool: Thanks for the others.
Music really gets me going....hate when the gym's music is too loud or my batteries run out!!!

Oh my gosh, I make these cd's everyweek for my spinning classes :) here is one I just made, I like it:

I hate everything about you, Ugly Kid Joe
Been Caught Stealing, Janes Addiction
Angry Cockroaches, Tito & Tarantulas
Flavor of the Week, American Hi-Fi
Story of my Life, Social Distortion
Flagpole Sitter, Harvery Danger
Party at Ground Zero, Fishbone
Don't Call Me Baby
Ruby Soho, Rancid
Here In your Bedroom, Goldfinger
Timebomb, Rancid
Fat Lip, Sum 41
My Way, Limp Bizkit
You, Candlebox

That was the last cd I made, I make like one a week, you need to get a cd burner and just download the songs you want, I use Cool Edit Pro to chop off the dead spots of the songs, and take out curse words for the class, and to mix down the songs so there isn't a lag between each song, It's a blast :) I use easy cd creator like 5 I think to make the cd's with, Use Kazaa to get the songs you want

Heee...but its the curse words that get me all fired up! :)

If anyone wants to try something new here's some of my faves you should be able to find pretty much anywhere (or get em online if the only place you can get music is WalMart). I was more into trance/rave back in my wayward youth (before it got popular) and am more into deeper beats/house now. But I also love to mix it up fatBoy slim style with some harder/rock/hiphop beatz-n-riffs and even 80s stuff too;

Fun

anything with daRude "sandstorm" or "feel the beat" (if it hasnt been totally overplayed in your area, this was THE party anthem this summer and will either drive you completely insane or bring you to a new high in your workout)

Any of Boy George's DJ stuff "Essential Mixes" is really good: totally mixed up party funk, house, trance, UK garage etc...GREAT

Any of the TranceGlobalNation CDs are good: i LOVE #2 (its a few years old but WOW)

A lot of circuit party music (circuits are huge parties for mostly gay guys with kickass house/uplifting trance/diva-vocals) is amazing to work out to as well. If you look online for "circuit" DJs like Jamie J, Matt Consola, David Harness, etc., you'll find sampls of all sorts of fabulous stuff: everything from madonna/Destiny's Child-type remixes to harder, deeper more underground styles of trance and house...

....music...makes the people...come together...:)

One of my college bud's is part of a cali. based group- www.sbcdjs.com- they have all kinds of stuff- and even ust to sell to aerobic instructors-
the mixes that work are the Miami bass type fast hip hop songs- works great for me...

Top Bottom