Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cardio mix tape--ideas?

B

buksoon

I have to start going crazy on the cardio in preparation for a fitness test I'm required to take.

I need the kind of music that's going to make me want--hell, need! --to pump those legs--in spite of my cardiovascular system's protests!

Right now, songs on my mix tape are:

Hypnotize ... Notorious B.I.G.
Walk This Way ... Run D.M.C.
Last Resort ... Papa Roach
Closer ... Nine Inch Nails
Holding Out For a Hero ... Bonnie Tyler
Break Stuff ... Limp Bizkit
Lady Marmalade ... a quartet of underage vixens

These songs are getting old to my ears! Any suggestions? Much, much appreciated!

uh oh.. got me started

footloose
manic
fame

hehe.. i gotta stop now... ya'll are going to hate me when you get singing these to yourselves!

i dont know if you like house or trance music at all, but it kicks ASS to work out to (more like club music). if theres a crunch gym in your area they play a lot of clubtype music and also have similar stuff available on CD/tape (i think its at crunchfitness.com). theres a million different types, but looking at your list i bet you would like a lot of deep house with some vocals...(im a dj)

I'm w/ jeangenie on this one -- ALL my cardio tapes are Metallica on one side, TRANCE on the other! And I go like a mofo!

Harder Better Faster Stronger by Daft Punk..........awesome workout song. There is a remix of it that is really good too. I personally like to remix, but my girlfriend likes the original more. ;)

Last edited:
phem..you are an 80's child aren't ya
(I know cause so am I, same age)
those songs kick ass!!!!!!!!!
80's rule

i like hard trance, dance remixes and some hard stuff too.

recently, i have been listening to the soundtrack of swordfish and snatch. i like soundtracks so you get an interesting mix.

i love madonna remixes though, don't flame.

danny t, sasha, carl cox, david morales, digweed, paul oakenfield etc for trance

I'm already planning my next trip to CD World--thanks guys!

Know what? I never got into house music. Too monotonous for me--eventually I stop hearing the beat altogether.

Every so often, a song comes out that's just amaaazing! I think "Hypnotize" and "Closer" fall into that category, and the others I mentioned (maybe not Break Stuff--but it "gives good rage"! :smash: ).

I don't know enough about music to know if there are songs like that out there that I'm missing. So, can you steer me in that kind of direction? "Hidden gems", sorta? :bright:

Phem: Eye of the Tiger. :FRlol: "My name is Drago and ... I must break you." Notice that I put Bonnie Tyler on my list. That song, as you know, is from the Footloose soundtrack! Yeah, eighties! :supercool

Top Bottom