Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cardio Heart rate! help!!

vanessa22286pt

Ok, so on top of hating cardio, I am unsure of whether I have my target heart rate right.... I have heard so much about where it should be. The guy at the nutrition store told me I should have it at around 125-130 and that 20-30 min is sufficient. I currently weigh 123 and 18% bf and looking to build muscle and lean out a bit..... what ya guys think? There's nothing worse than spending time doing boring cardio ANNND doing it wrong... if I do it, i gotttta do it right:)

Ok, so on top of hating cardio, I am unsure of whether I have my target heart rate right.... I have heard so much about where it should be. The guy at the nutrition store told me I should have it at around 125-130 and that 20-30 min is sufficient. I currently weigh 123 and 18% bf and looking to build muscle and lean out a bit..... what ya guys think? There's nothing worse than spending time doing boring cardio ANNND doing it wrong... if I do it, i gotttta do it right:)

Target heart rate is based on age, sex, and resting heart rate use this Target Heart Rate Calculator

Top Bottom