Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cardio after weights?

30-45 mins 3-5 times a week

I Fucken hate hiit.. I personally only do it for about a month. Too much and I feel like I overtrain. I usually mix it up between walking on incline without holding on and light jogging. I walk on days I lift and jog on off days. That's just me tho

Over the summer when I cut I dropped from 195-188 but went from 11.8% BF to 6.2% BF doing HIIT every other day (while on CKD and doing 5x5)... I was still increasing weights, but my body started falling apart eventually... probably would be good for a couple weeks to shed some quick weight, but then I'd go to something lighter like incline walk for 30 mins 3-4 times a week (learning from past mistakes, and knowing cutting comes from what you eat mostly)... or if your an athlete, a good 6 rounds of plyometric training, post weights (like you asked in your title) to keep up cardio and overall atheletic ability.

hi,
Thanks for sharing this great information about cardiac weight .It is very helpful to me thanks for sharing this great information keep posting.

When I first started working out, I had this question in my mind – Should I do cardiovascular exercise before or after my resistance training?

when you start burning fat you are burning muscle as well.. there is no magic formula to prevent this from happening except for the use of performance enhancing drugs. its no different then from using T3 or any thermogenic, you don't magically JUST burn fat and muscle magically grows by praying/wishing for it to happen

starved cardio is the worst, i've read that you will burn twice as much muscle as fat on starved cardio.. not smart at all.

your best bet is have a rock solid diet and don't let yourself get to the point whre you need to drop fat to begin with. in other words no slacking or cheating on your diet.

I don't beleive in keeping my heart rate down a calorie is a calorie and I attempt to burn as many as possible per session and I go ALL OUT

Top Bottom