Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

carbs after 4pm on cheat days?

Cheat days are a necessity to fitness -- Its good to have an excess of calories at least one day a week in order to boost your metabolism - plus they provide a light at the end of the tunnel, I'd go crazy without them. and they give me motivation to work my ass off in the gym for the next week.

as far as what to eat on a cheat day -- just make sure you are getting enough protein

Don't make it too complicated. Its not only good to have a cheat day to refuel your body with extra carbs, but to enjoy eating what you want. eating 20 cookies, obviously isn't going to make you feel good, but having 1 or 2 is fine. I don't count anything on free days. I eat what I want. But whats really cool is that when you have been doing this for a while, you don't feel like eating an entire pizza. I don't know about the rest of you, but I just can't eat as much as I use to in one sitting. I eat 6 meals a day, instead of 3 big ones. so on free days, sometimes I have a big meal, and man, I almost feel sick.

I agree, the next day after free day, I have so much physical and mental energy!! And have absolutly no cravings. Free days are fun, but crucial for long term success!!

Pig out!! Just pig out on healthy stuff as well as the bad stuff.

Jennifer, I feel like I eat a ton during my 2nd, 3rd and 4th meals of the day.

For my second meal, 10am, I have 6oz turkey on 2 slices whole grain wheat, 1tbsp mayo, romain lettuce or spinache, tomato. Add to that 1c green beans, 1/2c cottage cheese, and some fruit, and 3 extra grams of fiber mixed in water. I feel like I'm eating a farm.

Then, for my 3rd meal, 1pm, I have 8oz turkey, 1c cooked brown rice, and 1tbsp Flaxseed oil, plus 6grams of fiber in some water.

For the 4th, 4pm, I have 1c fat free plain Dannon Yogurt, 3oz baby carrots, 1 can of tuna plus 6 more grams of fiber.

My first meal, and my last two meals don't seem like a lot. This is also while loosing weight.

Last edited:
Yes, during the week, (not free days) I eat more in the day, and less at night.

My first meal is big too: 1cup oatmeal, 1 banana, 1 serving of protein

Meal 3 is also big: 1/2 cup brown rice, chicken breast, 1 cup veggies, peanutbutter (2 tbsp)

But my last meal, is 95% protein

When I say I eat alot on free days, I'm saying I eat ALOT. Go to dinner/lunch and have an apptizer, salad, main course, dessert------that makes me feel sick, I don't do that every free day, but I have a couple of times. But I am still losing pretty fast. :)

Top Bottom