Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Carbonated water to drink with medicines

TheShteps

I was drinking today some carbonated water to chasedown my supplement and dbol, and my friend told me that you shouldnot use carbonated water to chase down medicines. Is that true? Idon't get what is the difference, cause it is still water, not a bigdeal.

There should be no problems with using carbonated water to chase down your supplements, because it is still water. But it may be a bit hard to swallow lots of this water in order to chase down the supplements and medicines.

next time someone tells you something absurd tell them to give you an explanation.

you are going to hear a lot of stupid shit.. i'm not quite sure why but it seems like when guys walk into a gym and especially a locker room their IQ's drop about 40 points. you hear the dumbest shit in there in relation to fitness and nutrition

Carbonated water is just regular water with carbon dioxide added. It will not effect the absorption of drugs/supplements/foods etc.

If anything, it might slightly enhance the absorption.

People are getting ridiculous with these types of claims. It will make no difference. You can take dbol with anything. Nothing is going to stop it from being absorbed. Grapefruit and/or grapefruit juice can enhance the effects but that is about it.

Top Bottom