Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Carb cycling !?

Butterfly14

Hey guys, I have a question in carb cycling and I need some help. My stats are below.. I'm trying to cut body fat. I was researching and I thinking my best bet is to cycle high, med, low in a 3 day rotation. My question is with my height/ weight etc.. For CUTTING purposes, how man carbs should be consumed on the high med and low days? And I see that the high days should be when I really work it on a particular muscle that needs the most work. As far as the carb cycling days should not be consumed with carbs? Just fat with protein? And does anyone have and hi, med, low examples keeping the cals low!? also, is the 3 day hi, med, low, rotation pig to help me see results faster?? Thanks so much for any suggestions/ comments!!

Okay here my stats
28 yr old female
5 feet tall
20% BF

Hey guys, I have a question in carb cycling and I need some help. My stats are below.. I'm trying to cut body fat. I was researching and I thinking my best bet is to cycle high, med, low in a 3 day rotation. My question is with my height/ weight etc.. For CUTTING purposes, how man carbs should be consumed on the high med and low days? And I see that the high days should be when I really work it on a particular muscle that needs the most work. As far as the carb cycling days should not be consumed with carbs? Just fat with protein? And does anyone have and hi, med, low examples keeping the cals low!? also, is the 3 day hi, med, low, rotation pig to help me see results faster?? Thanks so much for any suggestions/ comments!!

Okay here my stats
28 yr old female
5 feet tall
20% BF

Have you been dieting already? Carb cycling, imho, is a royal pain in the butt!! It's a lot of work and planning.

Your numbers really depend on how many calories overall you're going to be taking in on a daily basis. Once you decide that, you decide how much protein per day and go from there.

On the low days, I would keep the calorie level the same but drop carb levels and increase protein and/ or fat levels. I would keep a few carbs in through things like green veggies.

I'd say no more then 1100 cals per day or LESS. And I was only planning on doing this for 30 days just to drop some stubborn body fat around my midsection. I was eating pretty much paleo.. Only protein and carbs and had absolutely no energy at the gym whatsoever and very headachy. I read that lots of people have had a lot of success and the part where the planning and the timing and all that really doesn't bother me I just want to set amount of how many carbs proteins and fats per day... high medium and low.

I've started to carb cycle last week (129 lbs/5'6, 18% BF) my High day is 170g (leg days), my medium days are more than 50g, and my low days are less than 50g (strictly from vegetabls) and usually on my 2 off days!

I'd say no more then 1100 cals per day or LESS. And I was only planning on doing this for 30 days just to drop some stubborn body fat around my midsection. I was eating pretty much paleo.. Only protein and carbs and had absolutely no energy at the gym whatsoever and very headachy. I read that lots of people have had a lot of success and the part where the planning and the timing and all that really doesn't bother me I just want to set amount of how many carbs proteins and fats per day... high medium and low.
This is an old thread so HOPEFULLY you didn't do this and won't do it.

The problem with people these days is they're so desperate for a quick fix...they never stick to their ridiculously unrealistic 'diets' and they get discouraged and/or fuck their bodies up and end up gaining back double what they lost.

So to anyone wanting to do this or any other thing for 'a quick fix' ... Enjoy the results while you have them, because as soon as you go back to normal, you'll gain it all back and then some.

JUST ADOPT A HEALTHY LIFESTYLE!!!!!! Then you won't have to worry about desperately seeking quick fixes.

Pizzle i gave her a healthy solution ,but she had to pay her dues to achieve her goals, guess it wasn't what she wanted to hear.There are no quick fixes.

Last edited:
Top Bottom