Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Carao

dude, i tried ONE bottle, i ordered two. it took me a couple weeks to finish it. it didnt do shit for me. im not on cycle, nor was i. i have my doubts about some people promoting this stuff. it may work tho, but didnt for me. Also would like to add i dont have any problems with my blood count .

I saw the study on the anemic calves, it really did work for them. Many are saying it works in a similar way on people.

I did many differently worded seaches on Google.com and couldnt come up with any companies that sell it other than the one company everyone on this board has been ordering from (Costa Rica Naturals is the name I believe).

That company is sold out until the 2003 harvest. Expect other companies to get into the mix. I'd like to try it if it was cheaper.

Two weeks at 2-3 teaspoons a day and nothing atheletic wise.

Some people say it works wonders. Maybe after chocking down that nasty crap they push themselves harder because they don't want to be made to feel like a fool. Just a thought.

Rogue Warrior said:
Two weeks at 2-3 teaspoons a day and nothing atheletic wise.

Some people say it works wonders. Maybe after chocking down that nasty crap they push themselves harder because they don't want to be made to feel like a fool. Just a thought.

You dont say! You mean theres possibly a placebo effect, and this concoction is not what its hyped to be? IM SHOCKED!

Top Bottom