Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can't stay away

Stryker1992

You know guys, I love steroids. I just do. I have been using them on and off for about 10 years and I can't stay away. I try to not hang out here too much but is doesn't work. I get curious and come back. I try to stay clean but then use a little and begin to look and feel 100 times better. People are always making nice comments when I am using and lifting hard. I recover faster, look better, feel better, and just enjoy the results.

I am sure at some point I may run into health issues from all this. There are times when I stayed on way too long. Now I don't. I am trying to go 5 weeks on and off for 10 to 12. I am trying to use non hormonal supplements between cycles. All this stuff costs a lot and does not work nearly as well as th real thing.

The game has changed so much in that time. I could get anything I wanted pharm grade cheap and easy. Not any more. The whole thing has shifted with UG labs, scammers, the government, etc. I am glad for being able to connect with honest and smart guys here. That has made a huge difference.

Amazing how life happens!

Hi my names Brad and i love aas lol.

I get that feeling to mostly during pct .

Its easy to get carried away with over use it takes strenght to control your self.

Brad.

I totally agree with you. I have accepted the fact that I likely will never come off totally.

These days I run 16 to 20 week “cycles” then drop down to HRT levels.. I use some HCG to fill the boys back up then cruse for 8-10 weeks before I start another “cycle”. I have to competitions planed, one for this October and then one for next May so my cycles are mapped out through next year (I love to plan).

Doing it that way and keeping my dosages as low as possible has worked out pretty well for me. I get a physical a couple times per year and so far I seem to be doing just fine.

My 2ml,

Tao

This is why I limit myself or try to do just one cycle per year, and like Hesno said during PCT is when it sucks the most.

This is why I limit myself or try to do just one cycle per year, and like Hesno said during PCT is when it sucks the most.

What is your take on HCG? Is it effective for bring things back if you have ended a cycle and need to get test levels back up?

Just Wait until you Reach 57-Test is the magical Elixir of life.

RADAR

Top Bottom