Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can't Seem to put on any more Weight

Well

The thing is that I am looking for MASS. I don't know if by simply putting on weight, and continue training will help.

John G,

Well, so far you have gotten good advice for the fellas here. From what I gather you have to increase the protein and meal intake as already stated. Also it is recommended you add the flaxseed oil preferrably with the lignans (very good stuff these lignans). How is your cardio, I am inclined to believe since your a lean young guy, you might be over doing it. I maybe totally off base on the previous comment. How is your workout routine, 3 times a week would be good with the basic core movements ( squats, deadlifts, bench, etc...). Check the training boards for training info or do a search. Back to the cardio, 20 mins after you routines should be good enough and 30-45 mins on your days off should be enough med intensity don't want to over due it, especially if you want MASS. Being 19 might not have time to eat right and consume the extra protein. Try to get a shaker bottle and ziploc storage baggies. Why?? To take the protein with you in the ziploc baggies ( whey protein 2 scoops) for the in between meals and you can get a decent MRP in packets already and take those, just place them in the shaker bottle at the appropiate time add water, shake it up and drink. Might sound stupid but it gets the job done.

Also with your routine you might want to change it up every 6-8 weeks to shock your muscles since them seem to get used to routines fairly quickly. Just my thoughts. I hope this helps you out. Good luck bro.:fro:

Thanks

Thanks AJ, I actually don't do much cardio. I have been eating more and my weight is slowly climbing from 168 to the current 173, Lets see if I can keep it up.

Hey man, I know how it is. I too am 19 and I am a hardgainer. I have been lifting for a few years now and weigh about 160-165. I was 140 when I started high school and that is all I have gained since then. Up until February I weighed 150. I wanted to gain some weight and I started eating everything in sight. 6-7 times a day with at least 2-3 protein shakes a day which came out to be like 40-50 grams of protein a serving. I took creatine the right way. I used to take creatine but I didnt make sure to load or take it every day. After a month of training hard I had gotten some good gains in strength and had gained about 8lbs that month. Like everyone says eat right, train hard, take in as much water you can, and always always get the right amount of sleep. Thats when you grow!!!!!!!! Hope what I said can help you out. Good luck, keep us posted!

John, you said you have been lifting for 3 months staright, right? if so try taking one week off from lifting just to let you body completely recooperate and rest up. then come back with a whole new workout(different exercises, sets, reps, etc.) Follow a diet like advised above and I bet you will breal 175 in no time. you are still relatively young so you could really get some more good natural growth in

Top Bottom