Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can't seem to increase my stamina

Jaybee115

I don't know if its a lung problem (I used to suffer with asthma)...but I can't seem to increase my stamina anymore and sometimes it feels its going backwards.

I can manage to jog 3 miles without stopping but thats my limit and I seem to be capable of less and less these days.

Does anyone have any tips to increase stamina?

I don't know if its a lung problem (I used to suffer with asthma)...but I can't seem to increase my stamina anymore and sometimes it feels its going backwards.

I can manage to jog 3 miles without stopping but thats my limit and I seem to be capable of less and less these days.

Does anyone have any tips to increase stamina?

Heart Rate Training:

Start with long distance walks to increase endurance. Try interval training by doing higher intensity reps with short recoveries. Something like 2 sets of 4 reps 400m efforts with 60 secs recovery between reps and 3 to 5 minutes between sets depending on how you feel.

I think it is just a matter of trying to do a little more each time, and ensuring that you get good rest. Why not follow a set plan, something like a 10km or even half marathon training plan that will set out your daily workouts and nutrition to hopefully get the best results possible?

Top Bottom