Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Cant seem to gain weight?

  • Thread starter Thread starter TheBestEver
  • Start date Start date
T

TheBestEver

Guest
I am pretty sure I need to eat more but I cant man I cant possibly eat that much. I am already eating alot but its all clean. I am doing too much cardio I think. I am at 196. I would honestly say 6.5% BF. I have viens all over. It used to be I could only see my abs in good lighting because my skin is more fair I am going to go tanning soon, but now I can see them in any light. It feels like there is NO fat on my stomach at ALL just skin. I can feel the little cuts in my stomache now. I need to gain some size I feel. My muscles are alot bigger I look bigger. I dont know I sort of want to gain liek 10 more lbs im only in week 6 of my test e and EQ cycle so I should be expecting more because that is still early espically for test e and eq.
 
you're digging a hole by training. you need to fill that hole and a little more to compensate before training again in order to gain weight.
 
I am on EQ and test e right now. I am injecting the EQ and TEST E at 600mg Mon and Thursday split in two doses of 300mg EACH in the same syringe. =) I am 5,11 196 id say less than 7% BF honestly I am not bullshitting I really care about my BF and my diet is really good that is what I am saying I cannont possibly eat enough clean food. I am very lean and muscular I do not look small I have a nice frame. I just want to blow up a bit. You know what I mean. I think also I am carrying NO water weight what so ever. I am not running its more of the speed bag the heavy bag stuff like that agility drills for ateast 2 hrs 4 days a week. Sometimes Ill do 2 1/2 to 3. ALWAYS at least 2hrs though. Then I eat wait about an hr and a half. And I lift. I also do abs on diff days that I lift or during my boxing thing before I lift because after I do abs I am fucking WIPED. Xp. I am 19. I do smoke weed sometimes thats what someone suggested but you know I am just going to up my MEAT intake. Yes I found my problem I dont have to up my carbs I can get all my extra calories from MEAT. I always use meat as a protein source. SO MUCH better than whey. I use whey as a filler and also to get protein to my body quick after a training session or workout and then I also eat protein from full foods after i drink that shake. I just need to up my meat intake. =D!
 
Try measurably increasing protein intake for a couple of weeks and see how it goes

for myself if I force my self to eat 2 extra chicken breasts a day while trying to get bigger I do get bigger but its a chore.

I don't think the key is calories, but rather protein intake with just enough calories
 
you are very correct omega that is exactly what i was thinking thank you
 
TheBestEver said:
I am on EQ and test e right now. I am injecting the EQ and TEST E at 600mg Mon and Thursday split in two doses of 300mg EACH in the same syringe. =) I am 5,11 196 id say less than 7% BF honestly I am not bullshitting I really care about my BF and my diet is really good that is what I am saying I cannont possibly eat enough clean food. I am very lean and muscular I do not look small I have a nice frame. I just want to blow up a bit. You know what I mean. I think also I am carrying NO water weight what so ever. I am not running its more of the speed bag the heavy bag stuff like that agility drills for ateast 2 hrs 4 days a week. Sometimes Ill do 2 1/2 to 3. ALWAYS at least 2hrs though. Then I eat wait about an hr and a half. And I lift. I also do abs on diff days that I lift or during my boxing thing before I lift because after I do abs I am fucking WIPED. Xp. I am 19. I do smoke weed sometimes thats what someone suggested but you know I am just going to up my MEAT intake. Yes I found my problem I dont have to up my carbs I can get all my extra calories from MEAT. I always use meat as a protein source. SO MUCH better than whey. I use whey as a filler and also to get protein to my body quick after a training session or workout and then I also eat protein from full foods after i drink that shake. I just need to up my meat intake. =D!
You won't gain an ounce hitting a bag 2 hours a day 4 days a week. Why don't you eat immediately after your bag work? Yes, you do need to up your carbs, you need to probably double them. You are doing WAY too much cardio to gain any weight. You need to prioritize what you want. You can't have it all. If you are that concerned with your abs then forget about trying to gain ten pounds. If you want to get bigger than get bigger. If you could put nothing but muscle on we would all be huge and ripped, it doesn't work that way.
 
I wish my problem was not eating enough......Start eating bro 400 g protein atleast, lots of good fats and carbs and pack calories in like mad after training for about 4-5 hours after a hardcore training session. And ultimately heavy weight and lots of sleep. If you still aren't growing then its not your genetics, its that one of your growth variables is off (ie sleep, eat, training)
 
You posted in another thread about T3... I think you and I have similar goals. However, I dont give a shit about scale weight. I do 60 minutes of cardio 5x/week. My scale weight is remaining fairly constant. But, there is a huge exchange going on. If i were not to look in the mirror I would think my 350mg test cyp/400mg eq/450mg deca cyp was a waste.. But, when I was video conferencing with a buddy that hasnt seen me in years, He almost shit his pants. I dont have any need to focus on weight classes for competition, like you may(if you compete).
 
I can tell you from self experience you do need a shitload of carbs to get bigger.I was limiting my carb intake for ever and I was barely putting any weight on.When I did a little experiment and uped my carbs like 3 times what I was consuming in a matter of 3 weeks I put on 20 lbs and I can still see my abs
 
gymratforlife said:
I can tell you from self experience you do need a shitload of carbs to get bigger.I was limiting my carb intake for ever and I was barely putting any weight on.When I did a little experiment and uped my carbs like 3 times what I was consuming in a matter of 3 weeks I put on 20 lbs and I can still see my abs
Amen! You gotta eat carbs!!!!!
 
Any healthly person can gain weight. Its just a matter of eating more calories. Stop the cardio, do all the basic lifts with big weight (deadlifts, squats, bench etc) If you want stay lean and get big, lift twice a day for 30-40 min each session and see what that does.
peace
 
i would do 3 times a week in the gym no cardio for a little while
take protein 2grams to 1kg of body weight and lots of carbs
and lots of meat intake then you should start to see some results
sound to me your burning your self out doing cardio, f.u.c.k. the cardio
hit the weights
 
Top Bottom