Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can't do it...help

LOVEOZ

age. 39. 186 cm approx. 93 kg. Doing weights on and off for the last 15.years.

Have everything, test cyp, hcgenerate, unleashed, post and forma.
Loaded the syringe and WAs in the bathroom for about 2 fucking.hours. Could not do it...
any advice... Perhaps I should accept that I am not ready. I have dbol, but reluctant to begin dbol only..what should I do

Sent from my GT-I9210T using EliteFitness

Get someone to do your 1st shot.. when you realise its painless you will be fine

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

What were you scared about? The pain or the fact that you were using "steroids".

Either way if you're that hesitant about it you may not be ready for this.

Hunter Of Gunmen

Not scared of steroids because I could easily start dbol only, but just can't pinn myself...sweaty palms, shaking..scared of Injecting vein etc.... mate says he has a valium before pinning.. Not sure.

Not scared of steroids because I could easily start dbol only, but just can't pinn myself...sweaty palms, shaking..scared of Injecting vein etc.... mate says he has a valium before pinning.. Not sure.

Hahah man if you're needing drugs just to pin then running gear is not for you!

What size needle are you using? I started on a 22G 1.5 in. It wasn't the best feeling in the world and I'm now down to 25g so much better!!

Have someone pin your glute if you're that scared or just man up and do it yourself.

Maybe this will help.

http://www.spotinjections.com/index3.htm

Hunter Of Gunmen

whenever you are ready, make sure you have the pin cap on and run it under some warm tap water to heat it up a bit. Makes it a lot easier for the oil to go through!

some people never get around a fear of needles

first thing I ever pinned myself with was sub q so it was no big deal
got me over the fear...irony being I could start an iv on another person without problem but always hated needles on myself

it hurts more if you go slow..no need to do it hard just fast..the needle is extremely sharp so honestly you'll barely feel anything until you start pushing the plunger

If you are that anxious bro just stop here. All of us have a certain fear prior to our first inject but you have to just man up. If you ccheck out the sites linked above and follow proper injectiong procedure you will be fine. Just do it bro. If you can't then just stop here.

Top Bottom