Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Candid photo of musclebrainz and Anal Assplorer

musclebrains said:
Yep, I'll take my time, Supersizequeen.

Care to explain, for real, why you're so preoccupied with anal sex?

Could it be for the same reason Jim Bakker and Eddie Murphy were so disgusted by it?

Come on Supersize, let's hear it.

Shut the fuck up assplorer. We all know you're a closet hetero

plifter said:

Shut the fuck up assplorer. We all know you're a closet hetero

Hey! I am AssPlorer, not the one who posted that. Get it right you little twat.

Funny, both of those guys in that pic look like heteros and are trying to look Fabulous.

SuperQueen and PussyLips seem a "little" too occupied with gays and anal sex. You never hear Buck or MadBomber or Wodin going to lengths like this. Can we all say Closet Queens?

and explain to me how ripping on you is translated into me being obsessed with anal sex. i'm not making that connection, unlike the connection that was made by Anal's money shot with the back of your throat as you gulped gobs of goo gleefully.

Hello? Out of the blue, you produce a picture from your library of anal sex pictures (more than likely shot at your last butt party). You seem to have a lot of interest in anal sex. You even make references to felching. I wonder how many other "heterosexuals" are familiar with that grotesque habit. Indeed, you seem to be preoccupied with all the subtleties of anal sex.

Finally, your screen name is an obvious allusion to the underground gay comic book of a few years ago -- "SuperSizeQueen," a parody of superheroes. (In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if SupersizeQueen didn't have a Provincetown bodybuilding friend called PPLifter. So, I'm starting to doubt Plifter's motives too.)

It's okay, Super. People come out of the closet in the strangest ways. Your familiarity with gay popular culture and anal sex is one way to let us know what you really want. But, honestly, I don't go for little guys like you. Go take some testoterone. It'll make a real man out of you.

Top Bottom