Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

CANADIAN'S - Scammed by heavyweights.net

well put dawg. i was lied to many times by rob. he blamed the mail and was near impossible to get in touch with.Milhouse you have way to much time on your hands. rob lied to you about what happened big surprise. also i payed with cash so i don't have a credit card statement. but you should know this because you are so close with rob. flame me to hell please because i am bigger and stronger than you and have a much brighter future. you don't know shit about me so don't run your mouth playing on sterotypes. it amazes me how immuture you are and just how easy it is to get under your skin. your tactic to kep peoples attention off rob and turn this into a you vrs. me thing is intelligent. i will not however play anymore. the issue is rob king is scammer and there are reasons others are coming on here saying the same thing-because it is the truth,Luke

Thanks to everyone who has responded to my thread.

With respect to Rob....The times I have ICQ'd him he has been very nice and professional...however...it does seem that he tries to ignore you and wait for you to go away once things aren't working the way he planned.

I don't see why he hasn't responded to me in the last week. All I've done is ask where my order is.

I can't see how it is good business practice to not ship people their orders and pretend like you did. This shit gets around very quickly and can't help your business.

I guess I'll try out canadasportsnutrition.com and see what kind of service I get.

If in fact my order is on the way and just held up in the mail, then I apologize to Heavyweights.net ..... but somehow I don't think that that is the case.

Taurus if you indeed do get your package, look the postmark on it and see when it was mailed. It will have a date on it and you can tell if it was in the mail or not when he said.

As for getting your money back contact your credit card company like I did for another company. They have a dept that investigates stuff like this. They will get a hold of him and if he is smart he will answer their calls. It only took a week after I phoned to get my account credited by MC after I contacted them.

Do what I did I sent him an email saying if I don't get my stuff I will take action with my credit card company. Lo and behold 4 days later i get what I ordered, mailed out on the day I sent my last email.

Dont believe that in the mail shit, like I said earlier the company I order from is out on the East Coast and it only takes 7-10 business days max for their stuff to reach me.

to mommakin i guess i never checked out those products i just got a shitload of MESOTECH from canadian sports nutrition and i payed 35 a box and at heavyweights they want 45. the lowest prices on everything and i believe they have heavyweights beat on all items they carry is www.the-gym.net . i just though canadian sports nutrition would be helpful because its in TO where alot of canadians from here live or visit

Well I just got in and I went to pick up my order at the post office down the street from my house.

The mailman left a card in my box saying the delivery guy came yesterday but I wasn't here. He is full of shit because I was working at home all day yesterday. The other part is the Can Post truck delivers to the medical cantre across the street every morning at 10am. I see it out my window all the time plus the muffler is so damn loud you can't miss it. I watched him drive away without stopping here at all. I think he was just too damn lazy to lift a 20 pound box.

Taurius do like I did and call the Canada Post outlet by your home and see if maybe they did pass.I have problems with couriers for work all the time fucking things up. I hope it works out for you.

Luke69 you say you sent cash in the mail. Well thats fine but you still got your money back right?I have nothing more to say except that I respect the people here who have had problems more than you because last month all you did was flame anyone who had good service.Your bigger and stronger who cares? When I was 20 I was 230 pounds without juice. Not ripped or fat but big.Did that make me bigger or better? Doesn't mean shit to me. I have seen enough under 200 pound guys kick the shit out of guys like you to care either way. And just for you I will give up my 40% stake in the company I am part of just so you can have a better future than me.

Yes I have too much time on my hands. Thats why I work 60-80 hours a week. Seems to me you have too much time on your hands when most of your posts on the board are yelling and screaming scammer!

Next time you want to assume what my sexuality is take the time to see there are people on here from all orientations who are nice people.

Going back to work on my 4 dollar an hour job. Later.

holy moly
i thought us canadians were pretty easy going
i've never used heavyweight but i've read on other
boards about his shitty service
personally i use www.renegadenutrition.com and like
was posted earlier usually get my products within
4 days
they also returned my phone calls promptly when my computer was on the fritz

Top Bottom