theoak01 New member Mar 13, 2006 #4 since this is a canuck thread ill post for non plats also,gimme a few
theoak01 New member Mar 13, 2006 #6 http://i2.tinypic.com/rbl4ch.jpg http://i2.tinypic.com/rbl4ia.jpg http://i2.tinypic.com/rbl4lu.jpg http://i2.tinypic.com/rbl4rc.jpg http://i2.tinypic.com/rbl4xz.jpg http://i2.tinypic.com/rbl54w.jpg http://i2.tinypic.com/rbl5b4.jpg http://i2.tinypic.com/rbl5hg.jpg
http://i2.tinypic.com/rbl4ch.jpg http://i2.tinypic.com/rbl4ia.jpg http://i2.tinypic.com/rbl4lu.jpg http://i2.tinypic.com/rbl4rc.jpg http://i2.tinypic.com/rbl4xz.jpg http://i2.tinypic.com/rbl54w.jpg http://i2.tinypic.com/rbl5b4.jpg http://i2.tinypic.com/rbl5hg.jpg
wootoom EF MOD Moderator Mar 13, 2006 #7 theoak01 said: http://i2.tinypic.com/rbl4ch.jpg http://i2.tinypic.com/rbl4ia.jpg http://i2.tinypic.com/rbl4lu.jpg http://i2.tinypic.com/rbl4rc.jpg http://i2.tinypic.com/rbl4xz.jpg http://i2.tinypic.com/rbl54w.jpg http://i2.tinypic.com/rbl5b4.jpg http://i2.tinypic.com/rbl5hg.jpg Click to expand... LOLOL great thread
theoak01 said: http://i2.tinypic.com/rbl4ch.jpg http://i2.tinypic.com/rbl4ia.jpg http://i2.tinypic.com/rbl4lu.jpg http://i2.tinypic.com/rbl4rc.jpg http://i2.tinypic.com/rbl4xz.jpg http://i2.tinypic.com/rbl54w.jpg http://i2.tinypic.com/rbl5b4.jpg http://i2.tinypic.com/rbl5hg.jpg Click to expand... LOLOL great thread
EnderJE New member EF VIP Mar 13, 2006 #11 theoak01 said: havent made one,im more a avalanche hater then a leaf hater Click to expand... Whaa? The Nordiques were an amazing team! I've never seen the Leafs be amazing.
theoak01 said: havent made one,im more a avalanche hater then a leaf hater Click to expand... Whaa? The Nordiques were an amazing team! I've never seen the Leafs be amazing.
theoak01 New member Mar 13, 2006 #12 EnderJE said: Whaa? The Nordiques were an amazing team! I've never seen the Leafs be amazing. Click to expand... as a red wings fan the avs are my natural enemy the nords in QC were great
EnderJE said: Whaa? The Nordiques were an amazing team! I've never seen the Leafs be amazing. Click to expand... as a red wings fan the avs are my natural enemy the nords in QC were great
EnderJE New member EF VIP Mar 13, 2006 #13 theoak01 said: the nords in QC were great Click to expand... Yep. I think I'm gonna cry now.
theoak01 New member Mar 13, 2006 #14 damn yanks stealing our sports teams i still think nothing was funnier then an american team in the cfl
damn yanks stealing our sports teams i still think nothing was funnier then an american team in the cfl
EnderJE New member EF VIP Mar 13, 2006 #15 theoak01 said: damn yanks stealing our sports teams i still think nothing was funnier then an american team in the cfl Click to expand... What about the Canadians beating the Americans in the "World Classic"? Or, the Blue Jays winning the world series TWICE?
theoak01 said: damn yanks stealing our sports teams i still think nothing was funnier then an american team in the cfl Click to expand... What about the Canadians beating the Americans in the "World Classic"? Or, the Blue Jays winning the world series TWICE?
EnderJE New member EF VIP Mar 13, 2006 #17 theoak01 said: baseball is geigher than sawastea Click to expand... Yeah, but it's "their" game and national pasttime. Hence, I'm laughing.
theoak01 said: baseball is geigher than sawastea Click to expand... Yeah, but it's "their" game and national pasttime. Hence, I'm laughing.