Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Canadians & Int. orders

raiseaa

Just a Fyi on getting things, from a reputable, satchet provider in Bangkok.

I would advise not to.

A google search will reveal that they were aware of delivery problems to Canada back in July 07.
I'm at 3 months this Sunday. Nothing.
Apparently Canadian customs will just hold it indefinetly.

Their 24/7 customer service has not responded to my emails of the last week.

Their website still shows delivery to Canada in 14-20 business days. Not true

I hate it when your mislead like this company has and they will not respond.

Hopefully this will save someone else their money and frustration.

regards

As Ghost said, the Satchet company you're talking about is known and all their stuff is getting blocked apparently.

Personally I dont know why you guys even would try their shit. Fucking ghetto crap to begin with.

Just stay loyal with your souce in Canada and all is well. There are only 2 labs in Canada that went down. the rest are fine. They are just a lot more cautious now.

AMGETR said:
As Ghost said, the Satchet company you're talking about is known and all their stuff is getting blocked apparently.

Personally I dont know why you guys even would try their shit. Fucking ghetto crap to begin with.

Just stay loyal with your souce in Canada and all is well. There are only 2 labs in Canada that went down. the rest are fine. They are just a lot more cautious now.

He's right stay with the Canadian suppliers may be slightly higher but you will get your gear. It takes alot of 30.00 more to make up 900.00 in seized product.
I know who your talking about and the same issues here. 5 months no response, clowns.

SUcker the guy still have a static website,...........just a matter of time that he gets fucked............

If you're on the west coast then I'm amazed anything gets through, and since the backdoors got closed on the east earlier this year I personally wouldn't order anything international right now. Why would you want that dirty stuff when canada has plenty of good, reputable UG labs

LOL 702.

Amgetr - you got it big dog. Those things are for the birds, and I thought 702 and I were ghetto niggas!

You have to heat the fuck out of that thick ass bathtub-brew oil to get it to shoot through a 23g!!! messy shit!

y do u say international is dirty??????? I need a new source not sure to try inter or canadian since domestic is now out of the question. Can some please pm me

Top Bottom