Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Canada SUCKS for Supps!

Consider this country blessed. Look how much money those stupid americans have wasted on andro. It's shit,and doesn't work. Consider yourself lucky.

Well, first of all, I wanted some Xenadrine, and found it, bought it and discovered that it is different, not sure if it works or not, to be honest.
Now, I figure I would go pick up some Yohimbe Fuel, and that's illegal too. I live in Ottawa, by the way.
So,what, do I have to drive to New York just to get some supplements, and smuggle them back?
It's ridiculous.

John!! why dont you order over the net instead? i live in Canada and i get my stuff from U.S. company whenever i want something not available in Canada..as for the custom,they dont even open the package!! use your noodles next time!!!

Yeah but...

Isn't the real stuff legal there?

I understand why people wanna try andro and such, gave into the hype myself. :( :( :( :( :(

Now that I understand how pitiful and expensive the results are (if you get any) never gonna buy a ph again

I remember hearing someone complain about Canada’s stupid laws once. They were saying (comically) if you walk across border with a cup of pee and if there's ephedrine in it, it’s considered an illegal substance.

I've ordered supplements from the US, that are illegal here in Canada before, and I can personally say customs DOES check the packages. I got my order delivered to me, and inside the package instead of my andro was a bunch of foam peanuts and a green ticket from customs saying my package had been siezed. So I was left to pay for the product, plus the shipping and duty etc, cause they delivered me an empty package, so maybe you've lucked out seeseerider, but I will add that you cant guarantee anyone will forsure receive their package.

Top Bottom